Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Sonisphere Lineup Complete! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snobpence17)
    Where did you win them all? :eek:

I entered a competition with ents24, but was also randomly selected from their database to recieve complimentary tickets.

Turns out I was given the complimentary tickets, then won a pair of tickets from the competition aswell.

Luckyluckylucky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timetokill)
    I entered a competition with ents24, but was also randomly selected from their database to recieve complimentary tickets.

Turns out I was given the complimentary tickets, then won a pair of tickets from the competition aswell.

Luckyluckylucky.
    Fair enough, enjoy NIN.

ReputationRep:
    Seems like an appropriate place to post, I have just won ANOTHER set of tickets for this.
    I must be the luckiest person in the world. I couldnt beleive it, so phoned up see tickets to see if it was a mistake and its not, I actually have 4 tickets now (won 2 sets of 2 tickets) :eek

None of my friends are showing any interest, so im going to have 2 going spare, is anyone interested? I wont be ripping people off for money, I won these bad boys and I was made up with just 2, so if anyones interested in some freebies let me know.

This isnt a pisstake at all, im just a nice person.

Obvs if I can find 2 friends to take them, ill give them to friends, but no ones really into the same kind of music as me and no one really cares atm, so yeah let me know
    If I even had the money to get to the festival.....

So tempting.

ReputationRep:
    No

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seanisonfire)
    If I even had the money to get to the festival.....

So tempting.
    If you started walking, I reckon you could get there for next friday :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hota)
    Sharks a local band are playing there, check them out, theyre decent
    someone on the Sonisphere forums recommended them so I'll check em out

ReputationRep:
    1 week today till the festival

ReputationRep:
    are there any competitions still open I can try my luck in? desperate to see NIN one last time but I'm skint

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kris91)
    1 week today till the festival
    5 days 'til early entry :cool:
    Can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone here on the forums? If so who are we all?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone here on the forums? If so who are we all?
    Corney91 on there as well
    How about you?

ReputationRep:
    JoeCool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corney91)
    Corney91 on there as well
    How about you?
    Ah you. Ive seen you around.

Im the yellow one.
    Plain old 'Louise'

ReputationRep:
    JoeCool
    Ah you. Ive seen you around.

Im the yellow one.
    Plain old 'Louise'
    Recognise you both

Anyone started packing yet? I still have to buy all my stuff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corney91)
    Recognise you both

Anyone started packing yet? I still have to buy all my stuff
    Yup, and im scared by how much stuff I have so far. Its over taken an entire corner of my bedroom, and thats without all the essentials like tents, tickets, phones and so on.

Me and a friend went for a trip to sainsburys yesterday to start getting alcohol/food that wont go off by then and we have way too much. Ive already started preping it all putting it into plastic bottles.

Spoiler:
    Show

Theres no way ill be able to get it all there. Typical girl.

I hope my friend hasnt got as much as well im relying on her to help me carry it all haha.

ReputationRep:
    Yup, and im scared by how much stuff I have so far. Its over taken an entire corner of my bedroom, and thats without all the essentials like tents, tickets, phones and so on.

Me and a friend went for a trip to sainsburys yesterday to start getting alcohol/food that wont go off by then and we have way too much. Ive already started preping it all putting it into plastic bottles.

Spoiler:
    Show

Theres no way ill be able to get it all there. Typical girl.

I hope my friend hasnt got as much as well im relying on her to help me carry it all haha.
    Oh God, that's alot! :p:
    I haven't even thought about what alcohol to bring...

ReputationRep:
    Ive mostly gone for spirits, it'll easily go into a plastic bottle without ruining them.
    Alot of other stuff would lose its fizz and be horrible
    Got a few cans, but I really dont like beer or cider (Apart from red stripe, but they dont have that in the supermarket) but not many.

ReputationRep:
    This morning an extra Special Guests slot was added to the lineup poster. If rumours are to be believed then it is likely Machine Head will be back to reclaim their old slot on the Sonisphere lineup People are wondering whether the announcement could be on the new radio show on NME radio tonight between 7pm-9pm. I'll be listening

The new lineup poster looks like this...

ReputationRep:
    This morning an extra Special Guests slot was added to the lineup poster. If rumours are to be believed then it is likely Machine Head will be back to reclaim their old slot on the Sonisphere lineup People are wondering whether the announcement could be on the new radio show on NME radio tonight between 7pm-9pm. I'll be listening

The new lineup poster looks like this...
    If it's someone good I'm buying a day ticket. Need one more band to justify buying one, seeming as it's AIC without Stayley.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snobpence17)
    If it's someone good I'm buying a day ticket. Need one more band to justify buying one, seeming as it's AIC without Stayley.
    Well it's mst likely to be Machine Head. Will be very suprised if it isn't. But even then the slot is high up so it's bound to be good

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.