Turn on thread page Beta

How Much Noise Does Your Partner Make In Bed? watch

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering on the varying degrees. I myself make quite a bit of noise, it comes naturally to me, and if something feels good I find it hard not to be vocal about it.

ReputationRep:
    Not much noise considering she's a pillow.

ReputationRep:
    Oh I thought you meant snoring wise lol ><

ReputationRep:
    Depends where we are, who else is in the house, whether they're upstairs etc.

I'm generally noisy but I probably can control myself, because we done it once when there's other people sleeping in the room, and that worked out okay =3

Him on the other hand, zilch kinda frustrating!

ReputationRep:
    Not as much as me :redface: You know its bad when your housemates facebook status is "wishes she was temporarily deaf"

ReputationRep:
    Corpses are usually very quite, so I'm never sure if she is fulfilled.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex5383)
    Corpses are usually very quite, so I'm never sure if she is fulfilled.
    It's the same with stuffed animals :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Depends, i can restrain the noise when people are in the house but i tend to make a fair bit when the house is empty lol
    he does a little bit, but not that much,

ReputationRep:
    It seems to me that males tend not to make noise. Why is that? Is it because they find it embarrassing? Or is it something that it is generally a gender thing?

ReputationRep:
    None. Lol.

ReputationRep:
    The last guy i was with was quite loud, it was really hot! More guys should make noise.

ReputationRep:
    More noise than a car, less noise than a plane.

ReputationRep:
    Depends what I do :p: but I definitely beat him in the loudness stakes..

ReputationRep:
    This is nonsense, hands can't talk!

:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    He's very quiet which I find a bit annoying because I can't tell if he's enjoying it or not! I, on the other hand, always let him know...

(Original post by Sun-hwa)
    It seems to me that males tend not to make noise. Why is that? Is it because they find it embarrassing? Or is it something that it is generally a gender thing?
    because us blokes get most pleasure when the package has been delivered until then its nothing really :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering on the varying degrees. I myself make quite a bit of noise, it comes naturally to me, and if something feels good I find it hard not to be vocal about it.
    She screams like a dying piglet.

ReputationRep:
    I make more noise than she does - all the time - irrelevant of where we are, whereas, she's a LOT quieter when we're staying with her parents. Also depends on how good it is i guess!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not saying you do this, but girls. If you lie there like a dead whale then this is what will happen. The better the girl is the louder the guy is and vice versa

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 22, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.