Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How Much Noise Does Your Partner Make In Bed? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingtoke)
    I'm not saying you do this, but girls. If you lie there like a dead whale then this is what will happen. The better the girl is the louder the guy is and vice versa

In my experience untrue. I am quite loud and actually enjoy being vocal, it adds to the experience. Every male I have been with has been pretty quiet. Not like a cold fish type quiet just never loud,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brokenalien)
    He's very quiet which I find a bit annoying because I can't tell if he's enjoying it or not! I, on the other hand, always let him know...
    Same with the quietness on his part.. I can just about tell by facial expression :p: I'm not the loudest of people either though, I think I'd win on the heavier breathing front

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut: What a thread.

ReputationRep:
    Not enough.

So that's when I get the whip out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingtoke)
    I'm not saying you do this, but girls. If you lie there like a dead whale then this is what will happen. The better the girl is the louder the guy is and vice versa

Ouch that hurt

ReputationRep:
    My left hand doesn't tend to make much noise, no.

ReputationRep:
    Your partner is your hand?

ReputationRep:
    My dog barks quite a lot

ReputationRep:
    Us males, don't need to make noises. We were built that way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    Us males, don't need to make noises. We were built that way.
    :confused: Amusing sig. One looks like L from Death Note

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sun-hwa)
    http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...s/confused.gif Amusing sig. One looks like L from Death Note
    lol heh I agree

ReputationRep:
    we're both really quiet! he makes noises during oral though. i sometimes make a bit of noise, but on the whole we do more heavy breathing than moaning

ReputationRep:
    Not much, the rohypnol pretty much knocks him out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Intensity)
    The last guy i was with was quite loud, it was really hot! More guys should make noise.
    I most definitely agree with this!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Intensity)
    The last guy i was with was quite loud, it was really hot! More guys should make noise.
    Maybe we do ... Maybe you're just not trying hard enough!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.