Turn on thread page Beta

What funny/annoying/strange things have happened during your exams? watch

ReputationRep:
    I've never really thought about this, but I've have a few things happen in my Standard Grade exams...

• People playing the coughing game.
    • Me walking in late, and tripping up over the desk, then getting up just to fall again.
    • Random people walking into the hall, not knowing that there's an exam on
    • The fire alarm going off in my computing exam, oh that was so distracting. We sat there, and the invigilators didn't know what to do :rofl:
    • The sewage pipe bursting in our History exam. Ugh, the hall literally smelt like ****.
    • People's phones going off
    • Everyone finishing the exam early
    • The 6th years put a chicken in the hall before the chemistry exam, it was quite funny. (T'was their muck-up day)
    • Me choking on my own saliva at the beginning of the History exam. Ooo that sucked.

...or were your exams boring?

ReputationRep:
    Similar story to the pig. There was a pet shop about a 10 minute walk from our school and the then year 11's had just finished their exams so they decided to go to this pet shop and purchase around 5 boxes of crickets. Low and behold I had to sit through an RE exam with the hall sounding like the carribean :\

ReputationRep:
    Professor Quirrell burst in from the dungeons.

ReputationRep:
    The only remotely interesting thing was the fire alarm going off just as our first A2 History exam started giving us five minutes to confer :hubba:

Disenchanted- Professor Quirrell bursts in during the Hallowe'en feast, not an exam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LuhLah)

[*]Everyone finishing the exam early
    How about everyone but me finishing the exam early.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, when I was doing my A2 Sociology exam, this bee kept attacking me, the hall doors were open and it somehow got in, it really distracted me from what I was writing.

No wonder I got a U for it.

ReputationRep:
    Peice of ceiling fell on my head. It then began to rain.

My request to be moved was ignored...

ReputationRep:
    Had to listen to a ******* drill all the way through
    PYA5, plus I was late for BYB7

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gamewizard)
    Yeah, when I was doing my A2 Sociology exam, this bee kept attacking me, the hall doors were open and it somehow got in, it really distracted me from what I was writing.

No wonder I got a U for it.

"Why did you Get a U in Sociology Gregory? (your name is now Gregory)
    "Honestly Mum, a Bee was attacking me!!"

Not the best excuse :p: but i do believe you haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirsty59)
    How about everyone but me finishing the exam early.
    aww. This has happened to me.

ReputationRep:
    I walked up to my place and it was the only one without a chair! And then I was laughing so much that I couldn't ask for one, and all the people round me were proper pissing themselves...soon sobered up when I saw the question "/

ReputationRep:
    A powercut so all the lights went out. Plus it was in January so we couldn't see a thing.
    At GCSE I was taking an exam on my birthday so had this huge pink birthday girl badge on, someone decided to not check the candidate numbers and sat in my chair, so I thought I didn't have one. We didn't discover that this guy was in the wrong place until I had walked up and down the sports hall several times looking for my seat, in front of my whole year :o:
    Someone's phone went off four times in our French exam this year and he didn't even get a talking to.

ReputationRep:
    I remember some girl was sick all over her mental maths OMR sheet for GCSE's.

I can just picture the teacher there standing with a sick sodden sheet trying in vain to dry it out.

ReputationRep:
    I had my Politics A2 and we were in the same room as an Accountancy exam, all I could hear was them bashing away at their calculators, annoyed the **** out of me

Also, in the same exam there was a car that was taking at least 30 minutes to park and it kept revving the engine, sooooo angry in that exam :/

Just a rant really :awesome:

In one of my exams someone sitting a different exam in the same room needed a calculator so the exam lady (?) rang for someone to watch us whilst she got one. Cue the other lady coming up and the original exam lady (cannot think of the proper name for the life of me :/) went into the cupboard where she could clearly see all of us and got him one. The other lady wasn't really needed :/

ReputationRep:
    - Fire alarm. We were all told to just sit there.
    - Me having a cold. Not fun and I got told off for making too much noise.

ReputationRep:
    Someone opening the door into the sports hall, and shouting "BOOOBSS" and running off, cue all the invigilators running out after him, funny as ****

ReputationRep:
    The school brass band (yes, really) was practicing in a room near the exam hall and refused to stop at the invigilator's request until band practise finished. Half an hour later.

I still twitch now whenever I hear 'When the Saints Go Marching in'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MelonFace)
    "Why did you Get a U in Sociology Gregory? (your name is now Gregory)
    "Honestly Mum, a Bee was attacking me!!"

Not the best excuse :p: but i do believe you haha

Gregory says: not a excuse dammit and u better believe me! lol

ReputationRep:
    Invigilator tripping over on the way in, when people drop **** and try ever so silently to reach across and grab it while failing
    Sitting next to the sports halls back doors, in winter for my mock exams. I'd never been so cold.

ReputationRep:
    someone masturbated in in my english exam :/

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.