Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What funny/annoying/strange things have happened during your exams? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gamewizard)
    Gregory says: not a excuse dammit and u better believe me! lol
    Gregory gets grounded. This annoys him so he runs out infront of a Car.

Gregory is no more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MelonFace)
    Gregory gets grounded. This annoys him so he runs out infront of a Car.

Gregory is no more.

Gregory is a boy??? :confused: lol

ReputationRep:
    Gregory is a boy??? :confused: lol
    GameWizard is a girl?

You lose Sir!

I mean Miss!

ReputationRep:
    GameWizard is a girl?

You lose Sir!

I mean Miss!

Ermmmmmm no... i not lost

Wizard: its to confuse boys like yourself :rolleyes:

Wizard laugh: ahahahaha

ReputationRep:
    One of my friends at the end when invigilators we're collecting the papers stuck a finger through his unzipped trousers and hid this under his paper. The woman picked up the paper, to be confronted by this finger poking up from his trousers and a huge smile on his face She didn't realise it was a finger for a few seconds :P

(Original post by Paul PTS)
    The most funniest exam I had at school.It was English and I had to translate the topic about British Parliament.
    So the word member sounds in my language "chlen".
    So the penis we also may call "chlen."
    There were several teachers examinators - all women.I tried not to laugh but I was rather shocked.The chaps behind my back who were just preparing for exam started to laugh a little.
    But I couldn't do anything with myself.When I got the sentence "The eldest member of the House of Commons being called..."
    So I reminded in my memory the other synonims of the word penis in my language and started to laugh.The class behind my back supported me loudly.One guy,his father was bank owner even caught the desk with his teeth.After that he even had to visit a doctor.
    :eyeball:

What?

ReputationRep:
    Saw loads of people in my gcse's (mostly chavs) just give up and sink their heads on the table. REALLY wanted to laugh out loud.

ReputationRep:
    aww. This has happened to me.
    It makes you dead paranoid doesn't it?! Thankfully I was only checking. It was a guy invigilator and I remember wondering if there was some kind of law against creepy old guys and young innocent girls.

ReputationRep:
    Last year, cause I'm on a gap year now.. someone put an alarm reminder on their phone for the start of their physics exam... So you could hear the theme tune for home and away... she went to the back to turn it off but she must have snoozed it by mistake so 10 minutes later into the exam it went off again...

Biology exam... same thing happened... same girl...

Another Biology exam Theres this girl who hums when she's nervous started humming in the last 5 minutes of the exam without realising it. It was hilarious but she ended up in tears once the exam was over cause she though the paper would get trashed.:rolleyes:

And we had a new on the job invidulator (sp?) for my last GS exam and she was on the phone for half of the exam... people in the back were talking. I was a bit annoyed...

And finally aages ago in gcse french theres this girl (who didn't stay with us for sixth form) who was crazily shaking her foot... again without realising it and it hit the desk every second. Probably the reason why I didn't reach my predicted grade... since I completely failed that paper... still managed an A overall though so not complaining...

ReputationRep:
    Me falling of the chair. The chairs are way to small !. And if you sit in them at a specific angle it start cracking and breaking lol.

ReputationRep:
    It's really awkward when you bring attention to yourself in the hall. I'll never get over falling over that desk (pun! :awesome:)...it just seemed quite funny at the time...prolly nerves.

My friend kept on opening the exam paper before we were supposed to start :rolleyes: "Alyssa, get that ******* thing closed!"

Having the music of Enya stuck in my head on a continuous loop.

ReputationRep:
    Thunder is not your friend in exams. We were all writing away...CRASHBOOM... everyone jumped.

ReputationRep:
    The funniest thing I can remember was someone throwing a rape alarm into my GCSE Physics exam. Then in my AS chemistry someone sitting a different paper had their phone go off repeatedly-so annoying!

ReputationRep:
    A massively hugantic enormous spider landed on my head in my French listening, and I shrieked and threw my headphones on the floor.

Oh and one lad wore his Christmas musical socks to our English GCSE exam :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Our music teachers in Year 8 made an accompaniment recording to go with the paper. The singer hit a particularly high note and a portion of the roof collapsed on a certain nervous wreck at the front of the class.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wildebeest)
    Our music teachers in Year 8 made an accompaniment recording to go with the paper. The singer hit a particularly high note and a portion of the roof collapsed on a certain nervous wreck at the front of the class.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Ermmmmmm no... i not lost

Wizard: its to confuse boys like yourself :rolleyes:

Wizard laugh: ahahahaha

:cute:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirsty59)
    How about everyone but me finishing the exam early.
    this happened in our ICT exam, they knew because the lads at the back were making farting noises...so they let us all go early :woo:

ReputationRep:
    On my maths exam, I sat at the wrong desk :indiff: The girl who was supposed to sit where I was sitting was looking for her seat around the hall all confused and I was like to myself, "Bless her :sadnod:"
    So, 5 minutes had passed since the exam had started, and one of the invigilators came up to me and told me I was sitting at the wrong desk :nothing: I was completely positive I was sitting in the correct place and I even tried to convince her of that for about 30 seconds, then I realised I had read my student number wrong :facepalm2: If that wasn't bad enough, trying to find my own seat was a catastrophe. I nearly tripped on a desk whilst the invigilator and I were looking for my seat. And when I finally did find my seat, I just sat there for 5-7 minutes in a state of shock (wtf?!) :wtf:

:facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2:

Ew, it still makes me cringe to this day :afraid:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.