Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What funny/annoying/strange things have happened during your exams? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RachelOranges)
    HAHA me too!

I had a few annoying moments during my exams
    * An invigilator who decided that it was a good idea to have lots of loose change and keys in his pocket while walking up and down the isle.
    *Another invigilator who went out of the sports hall to tell children to be quiet by "shhh"ing and left the door open for at least 20 minutes, kind of defeates the whole point of us having a door to block out the sound lol.

*Me being placed by an open window with blinds on a windy day. The blinds kept banding against the window in the end everyone was looking round at me as if to say "shut the damn window" so I thought heck it and I did haha.

*This was stupid on my part but wearing loud shoes on the final exam and then needing to go to the toilet half way through, all you could hear was clip clop clip clop.

*When my friend finished early and sat there looking satisfied with at least 10 minutes to go...ggrrrrr lol

*People asking for MORE RUDDY PAPER!( though I was guilty of that this year...it was just waffle though and I knew I had messed up)
    waffle?

ReputationRep:
    hahaha all of these are so funny. well i guess the funniest things that have happened in mine have been my spanish exam (thankfully not an actual gcse) where i sat there for ten minutes waiting for the tape to start before i realised it was the reading test and not the listening test.
    And also the head invidulator person at my school sits at a desk on a little podium at the front. So like right in the middle of the exam the other day she fell off her chair and got like wedged in the radiator. It was hilarious.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 27, 2010
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.