Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Oh, and here's the FB group.. although the majority of the members are 2nd/3rd years.. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=25197143744

ReputationRep:
    cheers man. How many lectures do we have a week?

ReputationRep:
    Lectures.. a few. Tutorials.. quite a few :P

ReputationRep:
    lol, sounds daunting, so how many days would we be in during a week? for how long??

ReputationRep:
    Average 3 days a week? 15 hours or so?

ReputationRep:
    ahh thats not to bad lol, when you said a pile of tutorials i was thinking, ahh god going to be in 5 days a week, 9am to 5pm! LOL, so what all do you do in lectures?

ReputationRep:
    Lectures in the first year generally set the theme and subject area for that week which is then expanded upon practically in your tutorials I'd be more descriptive only I just woke up :P

ReputationRep:
    LOL ahh no worries, sure you dont wanna give everything away, cant spoil the surprise now lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkroberts)
    To be quite honest (and not very modest) I can't even draw a straight line and I'm one of the highest performers on the course! So I wouldn't worry yourself
    Ended up breaking my hand last night and so its all wrapped up for like 6-8 weeks and so i cant use it How much work do you normally have to do in the first few weeks? am i ******?

ReputationRep:
    yes :P

ReputationRep:
    Haha nah you'll be cool

ReputationRep:
    Thanks good to know can still do most things such as type and stuff just takes a bit longer so as long as we dont get any really hard tasks to do in first few weeks i will hopefully be fine. lol

ReputationRep:
    really hard tasks? =S lol, what sort of stuff are we gonna be doing at the start of the course??

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.