Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Oh, and here's the FB group.. although the majority of the members are 2nd/3rd years.. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=25197143744

ReputationRep:
    cheers man. How many lectures do we have a week?

ReputationRep:
    Lectures.. a few. Tutorials.. quite a few :P

ReputationRep:
    lol, sounds daunting, so how many days would we be in during a week? for how long??

ReputationRep:
    Average 3 days a week? 15 hours or so?

ReputationRep:
    ahh thats not to bad lol, when you said a pile of tutorials i was thinking, ahh god going to be in 5 days a week, 9am to 5pm! LOL, so what all do you do in lectures?

ReputationRep:
    Lectures in the first year generally set the theme and subject area for that week which is then expanded upon practically in your tutorials I'd be more descriptive only I just woke up :P

ReputationRep:
    LOL ahh no worries, sure you dont wanna give everything away, cant spoil the surprise now lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkroberts)
    To be quite honest (and not very modest) I can't even draw a straight line and I'm one of the highest performers on the course! So I wouldn't worry yourself
    Ended up breaking my hand last night and so its all wrapped up for like 6-8 weeks and so i cant use it How much work do you normally have to do in the first few weeks? am i ******?

ReputationRep:
    yes :P

ReputationRep:
    Haha nah you'll be cool

ReputationRep:
    Thanks good to know can still do most things such as type and stuff just takes a bit longer so as long as we dont get any really hard tasks to do in first few weeks i will hopefully be fine. lol

ReputationRep:
    really hard tasks? =S lol, what sort of stuff are we gonna be doing at the start of the course??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.