Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellieg33)
    I have that in grey, and I completely live in it! It's lasted quite well, it's not noticeably bobbled at all yet and I've had it about 3 months now. It's not especially warm, but I don't need it to be as it's just so useful for chucking in my bag in case it gets cold on a summery day!
    It shouldn't bobble really, given that it's 90% polyester!

ReputationRep:
    I went to New Look the other day and they had lots in there

Loads of different colours too

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like I'm an old lady, but my favourite long cardigan is from M&S £15, and it's actually pretty good, and it's a really nice shape!

ReputationRep:
    New Look is a must

Try Tesco too!

ReputationRep:
    I've always stuck with H&M knitwear as its cheap, in loads of different colours and washes well.

When I compare it to new look and topshop cardigans I have the quality of the h&m ones is much better.

ReputationRep:
    Topshop ones are alright. My £18 one is doing fine and still looks good after a year. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Tesco
    My friend got some really cute long cardigans. One was navy with a cream border (like your pic) and a little cream heart on one of the pockets.
    They do short ones as well.
    Good quality and cheap

ReputationRep:
    Zara!

ReputationRep:
    I like New look ones. They really suit my sister but she's quite thin. If you're a bit e bit curvier I'd recommend Dorothy Perkins. They cover my boobs perfectly which can be a bit of an issue.

ReputationRep:
    Zara cashmere cardigans, they come out after the summer sales finishes. cost about £45/55 for one. I had a brown long one for the whole year, until I lost it. It doesnt lose its shape or go bobbly at all and because its cashmere, it soo soft

ReputationRep:
    Random but my mum just got a lovely grey one from M&S, I've stolen it already loads tis long and grey with darker grey buttons. They do nice short ones aswell.

ReputationRep:
    primark ones are great, they have LOADS of long ones in atm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brokenangel)
    im after some cardigans like

and some shorter ones to wear with jeans etc

any ideas where to get them

REP for good suggestions
    http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/st...8863&langId=-1

ReputationRep:
    American apparel have some really great cardis!

ReputationRep:
    Zara! They have the long ones in lots of different colours for around £20. The shorter ones are £15, although you might find some for £10. The shorter ones are also £10 in H&M but Zara's are better quality. Zara do some thick ones too at around that price. I think Topshop is a rip-off for cardigans.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 22, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.