Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My boyfriend is a virgin. We tried to have sex for the first time at the weekend, and he couldnt maintain his errection. He said this has never happened before and he can maintain it when hes by himself. He did manage to maintain it for about a minute when we tried to have sex only he became soft. He told me after that he couldnt feel anything the entire time he was inside me.

Is there anything I can do or he can do to help?
    • Section Leader
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    please remember no sex times are allowed

ReputationRep:
    It was probably just nerves tbh, but If he couldnt feel anything he may have a problem and should get checked out by a doctor.

ReputationRep:
    I've heard of people losing erection due to nerves, but... him not feeling anything inside you? How's that possible?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by falls_whisper)
    I've heard of people losing erection due to nerves, but... him not feeling anything inside you? How's that possible?
    http://www.ilmfruits.com/wp-content/uploads/bucket.jpg

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Oh you're mean. :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    L O Mother ******* L

ReputationRep:

hahahahahaha............

ReputationRep:
    He was probably really nervous, nothing else.

ReputationRep:
    Did you use lube, and was it numbing/ tingly lube? :dontknow: that's all I can think of.
    He might want to get checked out by a doctor if he's not feeling as much as he should be.
    Might just be that he wasn't as sensitive because he was soft though, and again he could just lose his erection because of nerves. Either way, I hope it sorts itself out

ReputationRep:
    I feel nothing when things are too lubricated, especially in certain positions like girl-on-top. At least for now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    I feel nothing when things are too lubricated, especially in certain positions like girl-on-top. At least for now.
    How on earth have you got so much neg?

:jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    How on earth have you got so much neg?

:jumphug:
    I've been getting several 'idiot' negs a few days in a row, seemingly from the same person and alts or friends. It's a strange stalking campaign. I went from +45ish to -26 within 7 minutes of reps. I wrote in ask-a-moderator but still no replies on it...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.