Turn on thread page Beta

You meet... watch

• View Poll Results: You find out Mr/Miss Perfect is only 15...
    Disregard it. Age is just a number! Enter a whirlwind romance anyway.
    17.95%
    Take it into account - you continue seeing him/her but don't enter a sexual relationship until he/she is legal.
    43.59%
    You tell him/her you can't be together because of the age thing - but you'll remain friends
    28.21%
    You sever contact but keep tabs on him/her - you'll look him/her up in a few years' time.
    5.13%
    You freak out completely. You almost broke the law! You lose your temper with him/her and storm out, never to see them again.
    2.56%
    You feel cheated by fate and promise never to experience hope again.
    2.56%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by punktopia)
    ...the most attractive, intelligent, wonderful person. I mean seriously, they're so gorgeous you can barely believe your eyes. You click with them straight away. You can't get them out of your mind. You're utterly convinced that you've met "the one".

You agree to meet up again, but just before your second date you find out that - despite looking 18 - this new "soulmate" is actually only fifteen.

What would you do?
    That's not the worst situation.Once I watched for a long time pretty girl who always was with her mother at the train.I waited for two years to recognize her better,to come and just recognize her name.She also had violin case in her hands always.But I was shy.
    Soon she started to go without her mother but I still was shy till one day.
    So I saw her once again and came nearer,smiled preraring to say:"Hi!What's your name?"
    But she turned her head and looked at me and I found what an idiot I was.She had youth beard and moustaches...
    She occured to be him!!!Just a nice looking guy!!! :drool: :handkiss: :doh: :borat:

ReputationRep:
    Or maybe I'm interested in seeing how many paedos there are on TSR? Imbecile.
    Haha, nice cover but i'm not buying it. So who's the lucky girl? Hannah Montana?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elipsis)
    Haha, nice cover but i'm not buying it. So who's the lucky girl? Hannah Montana?
    Actually, her name is Aisha.

ReputationRep:
    Actually, her name is Aisha.
    And yours is Mohammed?

ReputationRep:
    And yours is Mohammed?
    Yeah, that's right.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, that's right.
    Out of interest how did you find out that was my girlfriends name?

ReputationRep:
    Out of interest how did you find out that was my girlfriends name?
    Your girlfriend? I was talking about a completely different [Name removed by request].

ReputationRep:
    Your girlfriend? I was talking about a completely different [Name removed by request].
    I'm guessing myspace/facebook? Sadly I can't access your girlfriends profile, she has to add you because she's under 16.

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing myspace/facebook? Sadly I can't access your girlfriends profile, she has to add you because she's under 16.
    Haha, you removed your full name from your profile. Bit late.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, you removed your full name from your profile. Bit late.
    Of course I have. It's not fair to get my girlfriend involved idiot.

ReputationRep:
    Of course I have. It's not fair to get my girlfriend involved idiot.
    Aww.

ReputationRep:
    Aww.
    It's ok Jinks.

ReputationRep:
    Aww.
    WHAT THE **** ARE YOU ARE CRAZY INTERNET STALKER? YOU ******* PEADO WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ******* IDIOT STUPID BANGOR PRICK I ******* HATE YOU LOSER GO MOLEST SOME POOR KID (ACTUALLY PLEASE DON'T) YOU ******* KIDDYFIDDLER SCUM

ReputationRep:
    You mean you haven't had one already? I could have sworn a lobotomy was the entry requirement for Bangor?
    Funny thing is, I did this guy's girlfriend. Twice.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.