Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Most embarrassing gym stories? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Stepping onto a treadmill, the guy on the one beside me turns round and does a sleazy smile, and then trips and almost goes flying off the machine..haha, hilarious!

ReputationRep:
    Wasn't really concentrating one day and I was bent over picking up a 50 pound plate and when I stood up I cracked my head on a weight plate someone had racked. It hurt a bit and I felt a bit dizzy but I carried on working out.

As I was working out I was thinking 'it's hot in here' as there was sweat dripping all over my forehead'. As I walked past these young lads they were just staring at me big time and I thought wtf have I got a bogey coming out of my nose and just briefly glanced in the mirror. It looked like someone had done me with an axe the blood that was all over my face and head. Not only that there was blood drops all over the gym. I had a look at the cut and it really was a bad one and wouldn't stop bleeding and it wasn't helped by all my sweat.So I wrote a note to the gym owner and got a taxi up the hospital. Needed stitches .

Came back a few days later and even though it had been cleaned you can still see the occasional red speck on some of the racks from my damaged head. Those young Lads thought I was some kind of nutter I think after that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arteta)
    hahahahahaha

I got trapped under the bar on bench, some Polish guy came to rescue me. My hero :love:
    how typical :p:

ReputationRep:
    leg raises, girl doing hyper extensions next to me, music in my ears, farted really loud, she left.

I was with my squash teacher and he was pushing me on the treadmill.

I was like, i HAVE to get off and he was like keep going.

So i threw up over the floor and a bit over him :rofl:

I have to say, atleast i found it somewhat funny :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I was on the bench once, went to put the bar back into the rest, but one side missed, went past the rest and pulled the whole thing over with me on it lol was quite funny - luckily there was only an old woman in there at the time

ReputationRep:
    I was doing pull-ups and watching myself all proud through the mirror. Then a woman in her 20s I believe mumbled "it's pretty hot". And a "thank you" slipped out of my mouth. More of an awkward moment I guess.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.