Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    When I do jogging/5k run I get a pain in my right shoulder , maybe the trapezius or platysma muscles. I'm not sure what it is , but it happens without fail , even if I stretch , and breath properly. It's not constant , it last for like five minutes , but it's a sharp digging pain ( Not as sharp as a nail , but pretty sharp )

Any idea what this could be ?

ReputationRep:
    No idea sorry. But I get it too! Unfailing every time. Ive always thought its strange that it only happens in the one shoulder (my right too). I'd be interested to hear what it is x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JosephinaMarley)
    No idea sorry. But I get it too! Unfailing every time. Ive always thought its strange that it only happens in the one shoulder (my right too). I'd be interested to hear what it is x
    Seriously , that's strange , I'd love to find out what that is !. At least we have something in common x

ReputationRep:
    I get a weird pain in my left shoulder when I run but mine feels like lactic acid which is quite strange- maybe there's something wrong with my technique.

ReputationRep:
    I used to get that, well it felt like my shoulder was trying to get out of its socket!
    But I bought one of those shoulder support things, and I bought a double one, and that seems to have sorted out it.
    No idea if it will help you but worth mentioning

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.