(Original post by Ronaldo VII)
    Mine's here :awesome:
    Hax -.-

How is it?

You xbox or fail3?

(Original post by Skadoosh)
    Mine came today.

Nobody for PC?
    I might buy it for PC if there's no SecuRom on it. Does it still need to connect to then internet to be validated? My uni internet firewall didn't let me validate mine last year

ReputationRep:
    Tesco are currently the cheapest place to buy it from; £24.97 on both PS3 and Xbox 360. On sale from midnight tonight and at that price Fri/Sat/Sun.

ReputationRep:
    I just played my first premier league. With Chelsea. At home.

We lost 0-3 to Hull City.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Tesco are currently the cheapest place to buy it from; £24.97 on both PS3 and Xbox 360. On sale from midnight tonight and at that price Fri/Sat/Sun.
    No it's not. Don't be fooled folks.

http://www.tescoentertainment.com/ga...n/fifa-10.list

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    No it's not. Don't be fooled folks.

http://www.tescoentertainment.com/ga...n/fifa-10.list

What? Who is the fool now?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper

What? Who is the fool now?
    I question their advertising. :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    I question their advertising. :hmmm:
    They started the price war by saying it would be £28.99. Then Asda raised the game by stating it would be £26.71 there. This evening, however, Tesco look to have got in with the best price at £24.97. I heard this on the grapevine and got it confirmed by speaking to a women on the phone at my local tesco around an hour ago. £24.97, in store, for 72 hours starting at midnight tonight, while stocks last.

ReputationRep:
    I bet each store will have like 4 copies, just to be annoying twunts! :lol:

£24.97 is alot cheaper then i thought it was! Niiice.

Massive saving.

ReputationRep:
    For the people that have the game already, is the full game a lot better than the demo?

ReputationRep:
    They started the price war by saying it would be £28.99. Then Asda raised the game by stating it would be £26.71 there. This evening, however, Tesco look to have got in with the best price at £24.97. I heard this on the grapevine and got it confirmed by speaking to a women on the phone at my local tesco around an hour ago. £24.97, in store, for 72 hours starting at midnight tonight, while stocks last.
    It's also available online with free delivery. Quidco'll bring it down by 7% to £23.22, as well.

ReputationRep:
    Why did I pre-order it :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Finally delivered. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    £24.47 from Tesco - No problems at all :woo:

Walked in, and they had plenty of copies!

Bargain!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    £24.47 from Tesco - No problems at all :woo:

Walked in, and they had plenty of copies!

Bargain!
    I pricematched mine last night whilst I was in Gamestation perfect :p:

How are you finding the game up to now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    I pricematched mine last night whilst I was in Gamestation perfect :p:

How are you finding the game up to now?
    I thought of doing that, but wasn't sure if the Tesco price was confirmed! Doh!

Haven't played yet, as im not at home

Saw a dude playing it in Tesco, and it looked immense. Seemed a bit different to the demo.. Maybe it was just me?!

How are you finding it? Has the patch been released yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    I thought of doing that, but wasn't sure if the Tesco price was confirmed! Doh!

Haven't played yet, as im not at home

Saw a dude playing it in Tesco, and it looked immense. Seemed a bit different to the demo.. Maybe it was just me?!

How are you finding it? Has the patch been released yet?
    The patch for the PS3 has been out since Thursday and I updated my 360 at about 2 in the morning so it is all good
    You do notice a slight difference post update but the game is different compared to the demo. everything feels smoother and more solid.

I was playing in the mini-tournament in Gamestation last night pre-release and won every game :woo: came from 2 down at one point as well :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Just bought mine from asda, tesco sold out in ps3 and xbox.

asda sold out in xbox but had 25 copies for ps3 still.

£26 is a good price, especially since I was going to pre-order for £40.

By the way I got it on PS3 because I have self respect about what my technology looks like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    The patch for the PS3 has been out since Thursday and I updated my 360 at about 2 in the morning so it is all good
    You do notice a slight difference post update but the game is different compared to the demo. everything feels smoother and more solid.

I was playing in the mini-tournament in Gamestation last night pre-release and won every game :woo: came from 2 down at one point as well :woo:
    Sounds good! All i want to do is play it now!! Is the passing improved from the demo? It was sometimes a little cack on that.

Did you win anything in that tourny?

(Original post by Hugh-Jackman)
    Just bought my from asda, tesco sold out in ps3 and xbox.

asda sold out in xbox but had 25 copies for ps3 still.

£26 is a good price, especially since I was going to pre-order for £40.

By the way I got it on PS3 because I have self respect about what my technology looks like.
    Nice one! Anyway, what's £2 when in the long run it has saved you almost £15!

Probably people doubling up on them! Fifa 10 on ebay atm is going for £32.. Instant profit.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=.Andrew.]Sounds good! All i want to do is play it now!! Is the passing improved from the demo? It was sometimes a little cack on that.

Did you win anything in that tourny? QUOTE]
    NO!!! :rant: :rant: I was at least expecting something like one of the FIFA 10 tops or the manual or maybe even the game but pfft I had to queue up with my lessers :p:

The AI is improved a bit now because the skillful players actually use their skills when you back them into tight corners etc.

The passing does seem more consistent as well but the heading is still random whether you score or even get it on target.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.