Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    So is their a big difference between 09 and 10?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    So is their a big difference between 09 and 10?
    after playing for a while i think there is a massive difference, i'm gonna play fifa 09 in a couple days to see just how much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellingham)
    after playing for a while i think there is a massive difference, i'm gonna play fifa 09 in a couple days to see just how much
    I tried that myself but it is a nightmare playing without the 360 dribbling and the with the slow response times of 09!

Have you tried MM yet? That form thing annoys the hell out of me. A player who is 88 when the game kicks off goes down randomly by about 7-15 points even if you pause the game immediately :mad:

Do you play clubs much btw? Fancy joining the team:p:

ReputationRep:
    When is it actually due out ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irish_boy16)
    When is it actually due out ?
    Today...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    I tried that myself but it is a nightmare playing without the 360 dribbling and the with the slow response times of 09!

Have you tried MM yet? That form thing annoys the hell out of me. A player who is 88 when the game kicks off goes down randomly by about 7-15 points even if you pause the game immediately :mad:

Do you play clubs much btw? Fancy joining the team:p:
    yeah i have started mm i dont get the whole form thing to be honest, i play online, never even looked into playing clubs, explain how it works please?

ReputationRep:
    yeah i have started mm i dont get the whole form thing to be honest, i play online, never even looked into playing clubs, explain how it works please?
    If you check the link out in my sig there are a few links to videos and articles that can explain it in abit more detail for you.

The basic gist is that you create your player who you can use in every mode building up stats, traits, celebrations etc. Then you join an online club to play (at most) 10v10 but can be as little as 3v3.
    Once in the club there are leaderboards within the clubs for best players etc, as well as leagues that reset every month as well as a persistent world ranking leaderboard.

I probably havn't explained it very well :p:

ReputationRep:
    If you check the link out in my sig there are a few links to videos and articles that can explain it in abit more detail for you.

The basic gist is that you create your player who you can use in every mode building up stats, traits, celebrations etc. Then you join an online club to play (at most) 10v10 but can be as little as 3v3.
    Once in the club there are leaderboards within the clubs for best players etc, as well as leagues that reset every month as well as a persistent world ranking leaderboard.

I probably havn't explained it very well :p:
    yeah i'll be up for that, i'll let you know when i create my pro and get 12 month gold, i should have it wrapped up by monday then i'll pm you

ReputationRep:
    yeah i'll be up for that, i'll let you know when i create my pro and get 12 month gold, i should have it wrapped up by monday then i'll pm you
    Good stuff! I shall add you to the squad list.

Are there any positions you have a preference for? Just so i know where to add you in.

Add my gamertag as well and search for the club, just type TSR into the search and you will know which one it is :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Good stuff! I shall add you to the squad list.

Are there any positions you have a preference for? Just so i know where to add you in.

Add my gamertag as well and search for the club, just type TSR into the search and you will know which one it is :yep:
    striker, however will settle for right wing. And yeah i'll do that mate

ReputationRep:
    anybody else get it from tesco this morning for £25?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morg)
    anybody else get it from tesco this morning for £25?
    I got it for that price from Gamestation last night because I phoned up on the quiet to get price match :woo:

Are you on 360 btw mate? If you want to try with your VP online click my sig and join the TSR club

ReputationRep:
    Can i join a club?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vintage)
    Can i join a club?
    Are you on the 360? Because I still have the TSR club open to people joining if you want? just click my sig and post in there.

All the explanations and helpful links are on that page

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else having trouble playing pro ranked matches? It was working earlier.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin J)
    Anyone else having trouble playing pro ranked matches? It was working earlier.
    I think the servers might be down/iffy right now. They have been doing a fair bit of maintenance today because of the amount of people who were being randomly disconnected from the servers. It best be fixed by the time I get home :p:

ReputationRep:
    11 goals in 4 games on pro ranked games.

This is my preseason till we get this up and going. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'd not played Fifa for 2 years, and only then it wasn't for long and only offline. Previously played Pro Evo since PES3 (very successfully too :p:), but I got this and had 2 games on Semi pro and a handful on pro and decided to go online for a game :teeth: Thought I'd get raped but I actually won :lol: Won 1-0 with a Benzema goal after 97 minutes From the first couple of seconds I knew that he could play. Much better passing and moving from me, but I just swamped him with players and he overplayed it. I was creating the odd chance and getting wingers in behind and he couldn't hit the target. I was resorting to playing long ball counter attacks as I couldn't pass like he could. In the 1st half of ET I managed to break free down the left wing and Guti, who had just come on for Raul, squared it for Benzema, around the keeper, to tap in. Benz nearly ran himself offside but it stood and I held out for the win, even though he hit the post with a free kick and there were numerous goal-mouth scrambles :drool:

I love online football games :yep:

ReputationRep:
    MM is the nads!

I like the idea of the "interest in your club" thing. Makes it that little more difficult to sign top class players. (if you play with the likes of Pompey or similar..) Unlike 09, where you could just sign C.Ronaldo for £45m, even at a team like Swansea!

Online hasn't worked for me yet (high traffic possibly?), but i can upload replays, so can't be the servers down.

Such a mass difference in 10 then in 09. Faster loading times - love it!

ReputationRep:
    for you guys that aint brought it yet, let me explain the difference between 10 and 09.

basically the shooting is WAY more difficult and resembles real life much more then 09. players will miss sitters (just like in real life), but the better players are more accurate,

the passing is much better then 09(imo). you still get stray passes, but its better then 09.

dribbling is MUCH better. fifa 09 was soo slow, but now its much more responsive, and you now have 360 degree which is much better.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.