Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    fifa on the pc is pointless. It's been the same game for the past 600 years!

The online games are rather laggy aren't they.. Some matches are virtually unplayable.

Hope EA hurry up with the patch to fix these problems.

Despite these, i still think it's going to whizz all over PES! :evil:

ReputationRep:
    Getting this next week.

Will definitely be starting with Man City / Real Madrid.

ReputationRep:
    After supermarkets upped their price to full price - i am wondering...wheres the cheapest place to pick up this game?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King CalZ)
    After supermarkets upped their price to full price - i am wondering...wheres the cheapest place to pick up this game?
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Electronic-A.../dp/B002C1BCBG

That is the cheapest I can think of, unlucky not being able to get it during the supermarket bonanza

ReputationRep:
    EA Sports Football World is annoying. I uploaded a couple of replays to it fine, but when logging into the website it always uses my xbox live account when I set my psn acc to default :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronaldo VII)
    EA Sports Football World is annoying. I uploaded a couple of replays to it fine, but when logging into the website it always uses my xbox live account when I set my psn acc to default :mad:
    I had that problem. It seems you need to be some sort of rocket scientist to actually work the site!

No matter how many times you change the default Persona, it always stays with the one you first selected, for some odd reason.

Site is messed up, completely. :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    I had that problem. It seems you need to be some sort of rocket scientist to actually work the site!

No matter how many times you change the default Persona, it always stays with the one you first selected, for some odd reason.

Site is messed up, completely. :eek3:
    After not being able to change the title of the demo thread, I am going to create a new one.

Hopefully this one will have a few more posts of great goals in :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    After not being able to change the title of the demo thread, I am going to create a new one.

Hopefully this one will have a few more posts of great goals in :p:
    Nice one :yy:

Let's hope we can actually link to the great goals :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Well post your best FIFA goals in here so everyone can marvel at your brilliance :p: :woo:

Just a pity you can't upload online goals as you do get some belters on there!

Remember to rep your favourites :cool:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/9984795

First game and still my best offline goal!

ReputationRep:
    still waiting for argos to deliver it =[

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    still waiting for argos to deliver it =[
    Have to live in hope I suppose! Just make sure you get some great goals when you get the game

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Nice one :yy:

Let's hope we can actually link to the great goals :lol:
    :rofl2: I only made the new thread because I could sign in to my profile :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    Have to live in hope I suppose! Just make sure you get some great goals when you get the game
    defintely mate, i'll tear legendary a new one.

ReputationRep:
    pass, move, pass, shoot, hits the post bounces in and then rolls out again...that is my best so far...

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/10375439

Also Bristol City 4 - 3 West Ham (League Cup) on professional...hardest game for me so far..was 2 - 0 down at first....such a fight back i was sweating by the end of it.....truly epic FIFA 10!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.easportsfootball.co.uk/me...video/10126114

Not amazing, but i was quite proud of it, seeing as it was R. Madrid! (was on Pro difficulty, but got absolutely mauled on World Class!! :o: ) You can actually hear Paul Hart shout: "Oi, touch it in!" :teeth:

Had some screamers online, mainly from Adebayor - Wherever he shoots from, he scores!

ReputationRep:
    Definitely this SCREAMER

Was scored on the Fifa10 demo, playing with 100% manual control settings.

I've also had these beauts, all on manual control settings:
    Overhead Scissor Kick
    Accidentally Scoring with a Lob
    Perfect Through Ball

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TranceEnergy1989)
    pass, move, pass, shoot, hits the post bounces in and then rolls out again...that is my best so far...

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/10375439

Also Bristol City 4 - 3 West Ham (League Cup) on professional...hardest game for me so far..was 2 - 0 down at first....such a fight back i was sweating by the end of it.....truly epic FIFA 10!
    I love the way it rolls around the goal and comes back out!

(Original post by Kneechuh)
    Awesome! I was expecting a finesse shot as it was from the demo :p:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhV6f...er_profilepage

:rofl2: at the cheese and lameness!

ReputationRep:
    There is a little goalie glitch, i was Barca and the opposing team had a free kick and Valdes ran out to catch the ball, but stopped mid way and started running back leaving the striker with a simple header over the keeper =(

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.