Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    don't have a video, but in the demo did a back heel from about 15 yards out, hit the post, bounced off the back of the keepers head, and into the goal. it was more "lolwut" than skill, but i enjoyed it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    Well post your best FIFA goals in here so everyone can marvel at your brilliance :p: :woo:

Just a pity you can't upload online goals as you do get some belters on there!

Remember to rep your favourites :cool:

Stop teasnig me :cry:

Mine still hasn't arrived

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neillya1)
    Stop teasnig me :cry:

Mine still hasn't arrived
    You must be royally pissed off now! Looks like someone isn't going to pre-ordering online any more:yep:

We have 8/9 players in the club now as well so it shall be up and running very soon!

ReputationRep:
    How did the thread title change when I never changed it :confused: because I still don't know how to :p:

ReputationRep:
    You must be royally pissed off now! Looks like someone isn't going to pre-ordering online any more:yep:

We have 8/9 players in the club now as well so it shall be up and running very soon!
    ^^ Understatement of the century :p:

I have no problems pre-ordering online, everything usually arrives fine (although I was mighty pissed that it was £10 cheaper in Tesco and Asda!!) but this is the first time I've used ShopTo..... NEVER AGAIN! :mad:

ReputationRep:

I have no problems pre-ordering online, everything usually arrives fine (although I was mighty pissed that it was £10 cheaper in Tesco and Asda!!) but this is the first time I've used ShopTo..... NEVER AGAIN! :mad:
    I just had a quick look at the shopto pre-order thread on the EA forum and it seems a couple of people have got their copies today, so fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    I just had a quick look at the shopto pre-order thread on the EA forum and it seems a couple of people have got their copies today, so fingers crossed!

Speak of the Devil Just came through the door!

Happy now

ReputationRep:
    Speak of the Devil Just came through the door!

Happy now
    :woo: see you online soon then!

Remember to send a request to the team

ReputationRep:
    How did the thread title change when I never changed it :confused: because I still don't know how to :p:
    I think when you edit the OP you click on advanced and there is an option to do so

I avoid pre-ordering from Shopto or anywhere like that for games, but my Duracell batteries arrived on Saturday from them! Awesome!

Either get it in shop or pre-order from Game, Play etc :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    I think when you edit the OP you click on advanced and there is an option to do so
    Andrew tried to explain this to me and I did not have a clue :p:
    But this thread title changed of its own accord... :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    Andrew tried to explain this to me and I did not have a clue :p:
    But this thread title changed of its own accord... :eek3:
    I think I know what the problem is...you own an Xbox360 which stops you doing clever stuff :p:

ReputationRep:
    :woo: see you online soon then!

Remember to send a request to the team

Sent

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp4KLUcRopc

Not my goal but quite a hilarious goal all the same!

Off-topic I know but what was the estimated cost of your pc build? And how hard are they to build for a complete noob?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp4KLUcRopc

Not my goal but quite a hilarious goal all the same!

:toofunny:

Wow, massive glitch!

So much for not scoring from own half or the halfway line!

ReputationRep:

Off-topic I know but what was the estimated cost of your pc build? And how hard are they to build for a complete noob?

It was about £950 without a monitor

And it's easy, just read up a little online, it's literally a case of "Plug it in"... everything can only fit where it's meant to go :p:

If you post in the tech forum they'll help with component selections if you want to build one :p:

ReputationRep:
    It was about £950 without a monitor

And it's easy, just read up a little online, it's literally a case of "Plug it in"... everything can only fit where it's meant to go :p:

If you post in the tech forum they'll help with component selections if you want to build one :p:
    Last off-topic post :p:
    I wouldn't be doing it until around February if I was to do it, but would there be any point building my own pc for around 500?

Back on-topic...

How you finding the game

I was quite suprised that I have not played Real Madrid or Barcelona online yet :p:

(Original post by .Andrew.)
    Supposedly it is not too hard a glitch to pull off as well. Face towards the touch line and clear the ball using long pass with the weak-foot. Haven't tried it yet myself so see what you think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)

Either get it in shop or pre-order from Game, Play etc :p:
    I have preordered it from GAME on thursday and still waiting :\

ReputationRep:
    Last off-topic post :p:
    I wouldn't be doing it until around February if I was to do it, but would there be any point building my own pc for around 500?

Back on-topic...

How you finding the game
    Building yourself for £500 is fine You'll get a lot more for your money building yourself, regardless of what price bracket you're in

On-Topic, the game is AWESOME!

Few questions though:

I'm Celtic in manager mode, and after every match my team lineup changes around and I have to change it back!!! Any idea why this is?

And the form thing is just bloody annoying!

And the board say I can't sell any more players, even though we have LOADS spare

Overall it's awesome though

ReputationRep:
    Building yourself for £500 is fine You'll get a lot more for your money building yourself, regardless of what price bracket you're in

On-Topic, the game is AWESOME!

Few questions though:

I'm Celtic in manager mode, and after every match my team lineup changes around and I have to change it back!!! Any idea why this is?

And the form thing is just bloody annoying!

And the board say I can't sell any more players, even though we have LOADS spare

Overall it's awesome though
    There is an option in the team management (I think) section where you can click on the Assistant Manager to turn the idiot off.

The form thing settled down ish for me after about 7 games. Only ish though :p:

I think they have put that in to try and add some realism, but if FM doesn't have it then FIFA shouldn't :p: You just have to wait until the January window to sell more hopefully.

Are all the games in the SPL in the night and rain?

ReputationRep:
    I know this is kind of off topic but seeing as you all have the game..is it actually worth getting? whats so different to it from fifa 09? i havnt been able to download the demo because the internet on my ps3 has been a little dodgey

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.