Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    There is an option in the team management (I think) section where you can click on the Assistant Manager to turn the idiot off.

The form thing settled down ish for me after about 7 games. Only ish though :p:

I think they have put that in to try and add some realism, but if FM doesn't have it then FIFA shouldn't :p: You just have to wait until the January window to sell more hopefully.

Are all the games in the SPL in the night and rain?

Ass manager is off still doing it!

And they're all at night! But not ALL in the rain :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neillya1)
    Ass manager is off still doing it!

And they're all at night! But not ALL in the rain :p:
    The Ass Man is annoying! But he stopped interfering with me once I gave him a piece of my mind :rant: (but in the real world think that is just a MM bug - D. Rutter has said to expect another patch 'soon')

ReputationRep:
    The Ass Man is annoying! But he stopped interfering with me once I gave him a piece of my mind :rant: (but in the real world think that is just a MM bug - D. Rutter has said to expect another patch 'soon')

The Ass Man seems to be settling down now :p:

So is this "Real life soon" or "EA Games" soon......

One will be within a week, the other maybe around mid 2010 :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neillya1)
    The Ass Man seems to be settling down now :p:

So is this "Real life soon" or "EA Games" soon......

One will be within a week, the other maybe around mid 2010 :rolleyes:
    In my mind I have resigned myself to the reality that the FIFA 10 patch will be FIFA 11

ReputationRep:
    In my mind I have resigned myself to the reality that the FIFA 10 patch will be FIFA 11

:p: You know, it wouldn't surprise me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scott85)
    There is a little goalie glitch, i was Barca and the opposing team had a free kick and Valdes ran out to catch the ball, but stopped mid way and started running back leaving the striker with a simple header over the keeper =(
    Did you double tap Y or triangle? As that pushes the keeper back towards the line.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    I had that problem. It seems you need to be some sort of rocket scientist to actually work the site!

No matter how many times you change the default Persona, it always stays with the one you first selected, for some odd reason.

Site is messed up, completely. :eek3:
    It's sorted, you've gotta set the default for the ea football world site separately from the ea one. Pretty stupid but good once it's working.

ReputationRep:
    Can someone tell me if today the 6th of oct it is still £25 in tesco?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaccyG)
    Can someone tell me if today the 6th of oct it is still £25 in tesco?
    The deal was only on until the end of Sunday as far as I know for both Tesco and ASDA. Amazon is the cheapest place now I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmae)
    I have preordered it from GAME on thursday and still waiting :\
    Oh really...what have they said or have you not phoned them up because they say that the game will be with you in time for release date...

I went to our local Tescos and saw it for £25 so I just thought 'oh...cool!'

:woo:

ReputationRep:
    The deal was only on until the end of Sunday as far as I know for both Tesco and ASDA. Amazon is the cheapest place now I think.
    Well went to Tesco sold out and at £37

www.tiny.co.uk is at £29 and ordering it now. Only £29 with free £10 off voucher search the web for code.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...0#post21683630

For a 360 Online League, first come, first served for team picks so be quick :woo:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...0#post21683630

For a 360 Online League, first come, first served for team picks so be quick :woo:

ReputationRep:
    just got the game and it is qualityyy

much more realistic, witht the tackling and heading. The new player movement is brilliant.

Though game to master. Lost community shield with united against chelsea on penalties and rooney injury proned already had 2 injuries. Owen on fire, winning me games in last few minutes.

ReputationRep:
    The Gameface thing is pretty crud, i must admit. Must have done 5-6 different ones, and not a single one looks anything remotely human... :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaccyG)
    Well went to Tesco sold out and at £37

www.tiny.co.uk is at £29 and ordering it now. Only £29 with free £10 off voucher search the web for code.
    While I've no real interest in Fifa personally, I came across this which might interest some of you here.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/49809...dco-tesco-dire
    PS3 version for £24.97 from Tesco Direct (find something cheap to take it over £25 for free delivery).

ReputationRep:
    Good to see that deal come back. Although the less people using the EA server's the better tbh, so please don't buy it yet :p:

Can't even handle the amount at the moment, just imagine what it's going to be like when the Yanks get the game.. Complete meltdown! :eek2:

ReputationRep:
    Posted this goal on the demo thread a while back:
    http://www.easportsfootball.co.uk/me.../video/9336109

Not managed to score any anywhere near as good on the full game though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Good to see that deal come back. Although the less people using the EA server's the better tbh, so please don't buy it yet :p:

Can't even handle the amount at the moment, just imagine what it's going to be like when the Yanks get the game.. Complete meltdown! :eek2:
    They'll get more hamsters soon enough :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Morrisons, asda, tesco, amazon, game....They've all gone up!:eek3:

Is there any place where I can buy fifa 10 on ps3 for £24.99?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.