Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    buy it, try it, if you dont like it... return it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    The easy chips are still there, but the finessse glitch has gone.

The 'normal' speed setting is now a tad faster.

The retail version just feels a slight bit more 'complete' it is hard to put your finger on though if I am honest.

This could change with the new patch coming this week (probably Wednesday at the latest)
    Hmm how can I get this patch?

ReputationRep:
    The patch was meant to be out today, but knowing EA it's probably been delayed because of leaves on the line.

ReputationRep:
    minor commentary glitch, john motson said it was 1-0 when it was 0-0.

ReputationRep:
    i love FIFA games a lot
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Dan?)
    minor commentary glitch, john motson said it was 1-0 when it was 0-0.
    I too have experienced a number of variations on this glitch...

"They still have a chance to draw level here.."

"Can they grab an equaliser?..."

etc.

ReputationRep:
    Another commentary glitch is Andy Gray always saying about the damn Aeroplane celebration & the "surprised he's not taking off.."..

:mad:

So annoying :lol:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Another commentary glitch is Andy Gray always saying about the damn Aeroplane celebration & the "surprised he's not taking off.."..

So annoying
    Haha, yeah, I get this even when pushing R1 and L1 to skip the celebration, he has also given me a "6.5" for merely running away from goal.

ReputationRep:
    To be fair to EA, Andy Gray is generally a cod piece in real life & repeats himself. So maybe they done it on purpose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    To be fair to EA, Andy Gray is generally a cod piece in real life & repeats himself. So maybe they done it on purpose.
    http://www.fifa-community.com/index....a-player-guide

I think I remember you saying that you was keeping an eye out for the pdf version of the FIFA guide.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    http://www.fifa-community.com/index....a-player-guide

I think I remember you saying that you was keeping an eye out for the pdf version of the FIFA guide.
    Nice one, will come in useful :yy:

23 pages of it! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    ok i've played fifa and my opinion is that its very hard to defend and score, which is good. Good challenge!

ReputationRep:
    another glitch today...

2 players going for the ball, ball richochets and bounces away, my player runs after it, but the camera moves the other way so I couldn't see that player or the ball.

Also, the opposition scored against me with a cross from the wing -.-

ReputationRep:
    I found this whilst roaming the web, http://www.fifafanatic.com/fifa-10-best-young-players/

Very useful for Manager mode

ReputationRep:
    Fifa 10 is better than all the pro evos put together.. The gameplay is so cool, so realistic and open.

In my opinion, the best feature in Fifa is when you can put power into your through balls unlike in pro evo

ReputationRep:
    One of my better goals here!

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/11850458

ReputationRep:
    Had one of my players go up to take a penalty in shootout. He took his run up and then just walked away from the ball and it went down as a miss!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gazmatron)
    Had one of my players go up to take a penalty in shootout. He took his run up and then just walked away from the ball and it went down as a miss!
    haha that's an odd one.

ReputationRep:
    Where is the international world cup and european cup in this game??

Have they not included these??

they must have or whats the point of this game

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shark67)
    Where is the international world cup and european cup in this game??

Have they not included these??

they must have or whats the point of this game
    If those competitions aren't in the game it'll be because EA release a World Cup/European Championship version (depending on the year) each summer to coincide with the real thing.

EA will squeeze as much money out of something as is humanely possible. The Sims being another example.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.