Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How do you make your team defend deeper?

Most of the time the opposition get through one on one with the keeper and then lob him!

ReputationRep:
    Well the Champions League isn't there because PES has the license for that.

They are all in there under different names, just not official stuff.

Like ECC etc....

ReputationRep:
    After that patch, gameplay seems different.

Might just be me, but it seems different.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I got Fifa 10 alas!

ReputationRep:
    Scored from a corner kick with Xabi and a 52 yard screamer with Gerrard. :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Ok what's the deal with the players running into the goal when the goal has been scored?

i.e. if Van Persie scores, he and fellow team mates will run into the goal?! :lolwut: Before it goes into the 'cut scene' when they like huddle together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Ok what's the deal with the players running into the goal when the goal has been scored?

i.e. if Van Persie scores, he and fellow team mates will run into the goal?! :lolwut: Before it goes into the 'cut scene' when they like huddle together.
    You control the player's celebration after he scores, so that's probably where they run if you don't press anything.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Dan?)
    You control the player's celebration after he scores, so that's probably where they run if you don't press anything.
    Bad glitch though.

I guess it could have beem deliberate so it's something to could fix for Fifa 11 :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    They have alot to fix for Fifa 11, and im afraid that Fifa 11 will be the patch for Fifa 10, instead of an actual patch for the game! :teeth:

My perfecto DNF% got screwed today, thanks to EA's crappy servers.

ReputationRep:
    That patch they have recently released is an absolute load of ****.

It mucks the game up even more & MM freezes more often.

EA - ****ing useless prunts.

Idiots.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    That patch they have recently released is an absolute load of ****.

It mucks the game up even more & MM freezes more often.

EA - ****ing useless prunts.

Idiots.
    MM? I've noticed when you're playing 2 player offline, once you've fixed up your squad it takes longer for it to get back to the menu.

:dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    MM? I've noticed when you're playing 2 player offline, once you've fixed up your squad it takes longer for it to get back to the menu.

:dontknow:
    MM - Manager Mode.

So messed up, that it's not funny. :o:

One of my players were on -2355445335 as form yesterday. Henri Lansbury was in my team twice & the squad updates are a joke.

I know what you mean with that 2 player thing, sometimes it just freezes.. Weird :confused:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Anyone want a game? On a study break.

ReputationRep:
    just been 4-2 up against my mate there, then he scored 2 goals. Both goals when i had my defender charging his player down, it auto-changed player to another player at the other side of the pitch, Despite that i have auto-switching turned right off so i change players myself. This game is an absolute load of ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vintage)
    just been 4-2 up against my mate there, then he scored 2 goals. Both goals when i had my defender charging his player down, it auto-changed player to another player at the other side of the pitch, Despite that i have auto-switching turned right off so i change players myself. This game is an absolute load of ****.
    I 50% agree with you there :yes:

Bloody stupid when the auto-changing player thing ****s up & ends with the opponent scoring.

Happened many times.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I also have another minor complaint about Fifa 10...

Why does it always have to ask what language you want?

ReputationRep:
    Because the game you buy in UK is the European one (Each European country had different covers though..). Just set to English as standard, but obviously needs to cater for the rest of the European languages

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    I 50% agree with you there :yes:

Bloody stupid when the auto-changing player thing ****s up & ends with the opponent scoring.

Happened many times.
    Yeah it happens to me to often. Its a complete joke. Ruins fifa as a whole for me. I'm not playing it again until a patch corrects it.

ReputationRep:
    Your be waiting forever for that patch :p:

The patch to fix it will be Fifa 11.

Other glitches (or just pure racism) - Pennant & Mullins are white in the game.. :teeth:

Stupid mugs at EA Sports - It's in the game.

ReputationRep:
    If anyone fancies getting beat on fifa 10 ps3 add me on "lanceberry"

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.