Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I might join that when i get Fifa 10 on 360.

Just trying to get it on ebay for under £20.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone play Ultimate Team?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Anyone play Ultimate Team?!
    I started it when it first came out but haven't really had the time to play it.
    You couldn't play against friends the last time I played :facepalm2:

I did get Iniesta in my second free pack though :eek4:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    I started it when it first came out but haven't really had the time to play it.
    You couldn't play against friends the last time I played :facepalm2:

I did get Iniesta in my second free pack though :eek4:
    Nah, can't play against friends, which sucks big time. Suppose it stops cheaters though..

You got 2 free packs? I only got one & it was full of crappy K-League players. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Nah, can't play against friends, which sucks big time. Suppose it stops cheaters though..

You got 2 free packs? I only got one & it was full of crappy K-League players. :teeth:
    I actually got three! All gold packs but the Iniesta one was the only decent one. The packs fail on so many levels :facepalm2:

Have they sorted the chemistry out yet so it actually means something?

What type of team are you going for?

I'm doing an Italian/Serie A one (gold) atm as I have Balotelli :coma: but I cannot find a decent formation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rogerio134)
    Does anyone ever score long shots ? i mean like driven long shots with power 30 yarders etc.

I can curl them top corner with precision shot and im a good player get alot of wins online but i just cant get the long shots to go in!!!!

I managed to score a 45 yard volley with Sagna the other day. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    I actually got three! All gold packs but the Iniesta one was the only decent one. The packs fail on so many levels :facepalm2:

Have they sorted the chemistry out yet so it actually means something?

What type of team are you going for?

I'm doing an Italian/Serie A one (gold) atm as I have Balotelli :coma: but I cannot find a decent formation.
    3? Lucky! :eek:

Chemistry still doesn't mean anything. Tried it earlier on with 52 Chemistry for my team & played against a dude with 92 & totally wiped the floor with him, so nope, not sorted. :teeth:

Going for a Premier League team, with a mixture of 2-3 Juventus & Milan players. Not too shabby at all.

Managed to pick up Defoe for 4500 coins, absolutely amazing! Kranjcar for 400 coins, Salvador Cabanas for 300, Jenas for 200, Lass for 300 & a few others including Cissé (bloody good at scoring headers via a corner)

Seems to walk over most teams. Well until i run out of contracts or Defoe get's injured.

All gold players, apart from one K-League player who i need just to have enough players on the bench :lol:

Enjoying it quite alot, it's more fun then any other mode.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mynameisq)
    Cool i'll add you, and give you a beatdown :P
    Im still awaiting the request

ReputationRep:
    who wants a match on xbox ive???...add me on: zesh90
    thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.