Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thetopnotch)
    Is it me or do the Fifa 10 screenshots for PC look like Fifa 09 gameplay? => http://fifa.easports.com/enGB/featur...on?platform=pc
    Don't they all look similar anyway :P

And they have so many screenshots of Benzema playing for Lyon!

ReputationRep:
    I hope the speed of the game is slowed down. Its to easy just to use wingers pace and then cross in to a forward.

(Original post by Dan?)
    Don't they all look similar anyway :P

And they have so many screenshots of Benzema playing for Lyon!
    Sort of, but a lot of players of the pc game wanted next gen improvements for the pc game but it doesn't look like that will be happening any time soon :dry:

ReputationRep:
    OFFICIAL FIFA 10 COVER

About the worst cover I have ever seen! Why does Rooney look like a Zombie and Walcott have a Hitler tasche!!

Also as an aside, why no Liverpool player? Torres surely could have fitted in if it was only players sponsored by Nike or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    OFFICIAL FIFA 10 COVER

About the worst cover I have ever seen! Why does Rooney look like a Zombie and Walcott have a Hitler tasche!!

Also as an aside, why no Liverpool player? Torres surely could have fitted in if it was only players sponsored by Nike or something.
    Torres, is on PES - don't be jealous cause no liverpool player is on there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    Torres, is on PES - don't be jealous cause no liverpool player is on there.
    It isn't jealousy, its just...Walcott...honestly!?
    You must admit it is a terrible cover though. Three players is too many and it looks crowded. Although still, better than having to look at Ronaldinho all the time.

ReputationRep:
    You must admit it is a terrible cover though. Three players is too many and it looks crowded. Although still, better than having to look at Ronaldinho all the time.
    i do agree with you, whats Walcott doing on it? A better cover would just be Fifa 10 on the front cover. Would be nice and simplistic and break away from the generic 'put pics of footballers everyone knows'. Also i'm getting bored of said covers.

ReputationRep:
    The reason walcott is on FIFA 10 cover http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pv7h1K6Qts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    The reason walcott is on FIFA 10 cover http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pv7h1K6Qts
    That is probably one of the worst attempts at trying to prove a point in annoying a Liverpool fan ever. We won that game - so who cares what Walcott did. Babel came on, got a pen and scored the final goal.

ReputationRep:
    walcott is on there because he's english. no other reason.

when i was in the states they had a couple of yanks on their cover even though barcelona is huge

ReputationRep:
    That is probably one of the worst attempts at trying to prove a point in annoying a Liverpool fan ever. We won that game - so who cares what Walcott did. Babel came on, got a pen and scored the final goal.
    Yeah as above, Walcott is on there because he's English

ReputationRep:
    Alan smith should be on this. Or lee trundle

ReputationRep:
    OFFICIAL FIFA 10 COVER

that is a premier league threesome on the front cover what does that mean?:eek:

ReputationRep:
    http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/101/1014966p1.html
    A piece mainly about the online clubs sytem as well as how your created players growth will happen. It does have a nice tidbit at the end however about how in ranked matches you can search for games against players that are using a certain 'star rated' team as well as DNF%,

I don't think too much of how player growth will be handled in this game to be fair, especially after the debacle of the 'arrows' system in Be A Pro last season.

Are the Rory Delap throws really in the game? I'd get it just for that.

ReputationRep:
    Rory Delap long throws ingame would be awesome!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TuckingFypo™)
    Are the Rory Delap throws really in the game? I'd get it just for that.

Yes they are.

ReputationRep:
    FIFA 10 demo out now

FIFA 10 demo out now
    According to the site it's 1 hour, but I still can't wait

http://fifa.easports.com/enGB/home.action

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thetopnotch)
    According to the site it's 1 hour, but I still can't wait

http://fifa.easports.com/enGB/home.action
    I have just played my first game on it and it is amazing!!
    The teams are
    Barcelona
    Olympique Marseille
    Chelsea
    Bayern Munchen
    Chicago Fire

I noticed the full backs tended to go missing in my first game, but that might have just been Marseilles style.

The game feels so much more fluid than 09 - i love it!!

Edit: No Robben at BM and Gudjohnsen at Barcelona still - hopefully they will fix that for the actual game.

Edit 2: Lol at Cech being a 64 goalkeeper, I have had to put Ross Turnbull in my team instead :p:

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.