Turn on thread page Beta

guys do u like it when girls are quite loud in bed watch

ReputationRep:
    i could jack off to sounds

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nouvelle_vague)
    http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...es/awesome.gif

I tend not to be in controlof my brain when I have sex. I once asked my boyfriend what time it was and, to this day, have no idea why.
    :laugh:

Brilliant! Did he tell you what time it was??

ReputationRep:
    I'm loud, even more so when drunk... I was kinda notorious for it this year amongst my housemates...

Oooh yeah! I like it like that!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sver)
    girls smell fishy when their naked
    *they're

ReputationRep:
    Yes I have fallen out with my flatmate for being to loud.

I do think the guy is just being nice though, when he says he likes the 'moans'. I get quite paranoid, oh well what can he do, gag me? Well yes..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clunge)
    Yes I have fallen out with my flatmate for being to loud..
    they were just not getting none! lol

so do guys hate it if a girl tells them to go faster or harder!?:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Well, apparently you can't have dead AND loud.
    **** that for a laugh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychocustard)
    HAHAHA

I live in a terraced house, and the morning after a particularly fantastic session with my then boyfriend, I had to go out... My neighbour was in their front garden, who then proceeded to give me a wink, and ask if I'd had a good night.

I think I'm too loud...
    Hahahaha! Maybe just a bit :p:
    My boyfriend's house mate walked past our room one night when we were busy... he proceeded to tell ALL of our friends what he'd heard in the pub one night when we were all in. Strangers heard too... In a room where you're the only woman and the oldest men are 60+.... you know when you just want to have a heart attack and die? It was kind of like that :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_red_sox)
    :laugh:

Brilliant! Did he tell you what time it was??
    Haha, no! He said 'why, do you want to watch tv?' hahaha!

ReputationRep:
    Definitely a turn on! yeah, yada yada fake moans and all.
    What about saying dirty stuff?

ReputationRep:
    i'd think it would be even more of a turn on as you know shes enjoying it and your not crap in bed lol

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather they made too much noise than made no noise at all, when that happens you get scared they've fallen asleep or were already dead from the start.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sver)
    girls smell fishy when their naked
    Then mermaids are not for you. :P

ReputationRep:
    I would hate it. Moaning too loud before she comes is just annoying, also I love to hear a restrained orgasm, like when you can't be loud cause there are people in the house.

BEST FEELING EVER: When she tilts her head back, exhales on your neck and makes little squeeky noises. She closes her eyes. Has a slight pre-*** then grabs your ass, pulling you into her. Then says "Oh..*thrust*..my...*thrust*..Go d!".

It happened kinda like that. I exaggerate a bit, naturally.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 22, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.