Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

..::The TSR Great List of PE Excuses::. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Why would we want to get out of PE? It was the most fun lesson by far.

(Original post by LH123)
    Someone I knew at school called Inderjit once brought a note to school that said something along the lines of:

"Inderjit can't do PE today because he has broken his leg

Inderjit's Mum"

Suffice to say, he was not the sharpest tool in the shed.
    LOLOL, rubbish fake notes ftw :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    "I hit my head on the pegs!"
    "I've inhaled too many chemicals from Science!"
    "Miss! I've got smokers cough and can't breathe"
    "I've got the trots/squits etc"

We used to hide in the Technology block whenever we didn't want to do PE. We got caught when only 1 person showed up and grassed us all up. We did not enjoy running around the track for an hour

ReputationRep:
    I hardly did PE in years 10 and 11 the teacher was so clueless :/

She'd come up to me to ask why I wasnt doing PE and to give me a good telling off, then I would distract her with chats about horses (she liked horses (she had told us at an earlier date) :p:) then she would forget why she was talking to me and then went to teach everyone :p:

Surprisingly it worked every time :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I can't be ****** to do this, I'm going home. Just without telling anyone.

ReputationRep:
    I told male teachers I had period pain, always a winner, they never asked any questions surprisingly
    'I dropped my kit in the road on the way to school, it got run over and ruined and when I rushed into the road to save it, a second car hit me and I could barely walk' (I had to elaborate when I saw the teacher walking towards the spare pe kits cupboard)
    One of the PE teachers was convinced I was anorexic and wouldn't let me do PE, I kind of went along with it until she started suggesting counselling
    fear of water (got me out of swimming)
    or we would ask to do orienteering, teacher was so surprised at the unusual enthusiasm that she let us, and we wandered round school in the general direction of the hot chocolate machine in the canteen
    and when I get cold I go kind of bluey purple (attractive, I know) which meant some teachers would freak out and send me back inside.
    Although generally you can get away with doing surprisingly little if you walk around the pitch, staying away from the ball or whatever and pretending to be helping. I used to listen to my iPod or make daisy chains in PE

I liked P.E.

(Original post by 73337)
    I liked P.E.
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jayman)
    "i fell off my bike on the week end"

"i twist my ankle while playing cops and robbers/hide and seek" - note: this should only be used if in year 7. If not, be prepared for embarrassment.

"i hurt my knee while running to school"

"my kit is covered in mud"

"im fasting"

also forge a letter with these excuses written on , with your mothers forged signature on the end.
    I always used to use the "i'm fasting" one

ReputationRep:
    Being a Type 1 diabetic, playing the 'hypo' card always works. Just get my blood glucose machine and search through the history until I found a low blood sugar and showed them that. No questions asked

ReputationRep:
    My excuse was that I was being bullied far too much. (Which was true). :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Lol this thread is so old

ihatePE what's one of your excuses?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by LDS16)
    Lol this thread is so old

ihatePE what's one of your excuses?
    Blood transfusion still having an effect on me 10 months after :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    Blood transfusion still having an effect on me 10 months after :rofl:
    Lmao :rofl3:
    Damn I never had good excuses

ReputationRep:
    Get your parents to write you a note warning of some large incoming operation in x weeks' time (to your foot or something). Say that you can't run/stress your feet/legs until it's over. The benefit of this one is that you don't need to come up with new excuses every week.

Even after the supposed "operation" has taken place, you can always extend your exemption with another letter saying that you can't exercise for a couple more weeks because the stitches will open or something.

A friend of mine's dad was a doctor, so I had no shortage of chronic ailments that kept me from doing P.E. :P

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.