Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Is This Video Real? watch

ReputationRep:
    I am sure that you have seen this film already but could somebody please inform me whether or not this video is a genuine depiction of a teenager giving birth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRGgW...ature=featured

ReputationRep:
    No it's not real - the Leicestershire NHS produced it as a shock tactic video to put people off teenage pregnancy.

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm2: Read the description

ReputationRep:
    Creepy. I looked at the thread, thought "I wonder if that's slightly gross video of a girl giving birth of a school field...". Obviously I have some sort of previously undetected skills.

But no, not real.

ReputationRep:
    Holy ****.

Defo not real, but it is really creepy.

(Original post by Lucyyy)
    Creepy. I looked at the thread, thought "I wonder if that's slightly gross video of a girl giving birth of a school field...". Obviously I have some sort of previously undetected skills.

But no, not real.
    You cheat at psychicness :hmmm:

And really, when was the last time you heard of someone giving birth on a school field? Like, maybe in Africa dood.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it's definitely real.

ReputationRep:
    I was there :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I am on a bumping mission and i will not be stopped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbu mpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpvv bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbu mpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbu mpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump vvbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbu mpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbu mpvvbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbu mpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbu mpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump bumpvvbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump bumpbump

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.