Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    technically from malaysia
    studying act sci as well
    passfield hall
    =P

ReputationRep:
    Technically I'm a fresher so here it goes half mauritian half filipino but born and grew up in London As for course - Msc ADMIS

ReputationRep:
    I'm Chinese, from Malaysia but born and bred in London
    doing Geography and Econ and staying at Bankside

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeTamble)
    I'm Chinese, from Malaysia but born and bred in London
    doing Geography and Econ and staying at Bankside
    sorry that was a bit confusing, how can you be from malaysia if youre born and bred in london?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kristy888)
    sorry that was a bit confusing, how can you be from malaysia if youre born and bred in london?
    Are you serious? :lolwut:

You could originally be from Malaysia (i.e. have parents/ancestors from Malaysia) but have lived in London all your life...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frontier)
    Are you serious? :lolwut:

You could originally be from Malaysia (i.e. have parents/ancestors from Malaysia) but have lived in London all your life...
    ah but then you arent originally from malaysia cos you would originally be from china... all chinese are! (thats going back maybe one or two generation for you as well)
    anyway ... no im not serious..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kristy888)
    ah but then you arent originally from malaysia cos you would originally be from china... all chinese are! (thats going back maybe one or two generation for you as well)
    anyway ... no im not serious..
    Ok :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ancestry, it's a beautiful and strange thing. The chinese are everywhere! It's sorta creepy, when you think about it. haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zoul-K)
    Ancestry, it's a beautiful and strange thing. The chinese are everywhere! It's sorta creepy, when you think about it. haha
    lol, don't know about creepy part though ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maccountant)
    Cantonese?
    yes

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 14, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.