Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Transvestites Watch

• View Poll Results: Would you date a transvestite?
    Yes
    26.04%
    No
    73.96%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Cool)
    What happens with the mans dingo? Would the opp simply remove it or give the dude a fully operational verjayjay? If not wouldn't that make someone dating a transsexual person simply gay? :hmmmm:
    Honestly, I don't know that much about the specific procedures available. However, I'd define a relationship to be 'gay' or 'straight' based on gender, not sex (see above), so if a male was going out with an FTM (female-to-male) trans person, that would be a gay relationship regardless of if he had had any surgery. But this discussion is about transvestites, so the issue's not really on-topic.

ReputationRep:
    No, because I am male and straight so I only date women.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Honestly, I don't know that much about the specific procedures available. However, I'd define a relationship to be 'gay' or 'straight' based on gender, not sex (see above), so if a male was going out with an FTM (female-to-male) trans person, that would be a gay relationship regardless of if he had had any surgery. But this discussion is about transvestites, so the issue's not really on-topic.
    Oh I like you :yes:

And I'd pretty much date anyone I was attracted to.

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    I've got no problem with transgendered/transexual individuals, but I don't think I would be attracted to someone who is transgendered or transexual. I would have no issue going out with someone who was either of these things if I found the individual attractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snoogy)
    Oh I like you :yes:
    Thanks! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    If course not :puke:

ReputationRep:
    Only if they did a drag version of the matrix as 'Trannity'.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't mind one bit really.

ReputationRep:
    as long as they were part-time ******. i sometimes find men dressed in women's clothing attractive.. probably because i fancy girls a bit.

ReputationRep:
    no

ReputationRep:
    lol.... what kind of weirdo freak dresses in women's clothing?

sorry, it just seems quite odd. :yes:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.