Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Phone contract.. credit limit?? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have a contract with virgin mobile, its £18 per month, i was checking my accoutn online n it says that i have a credit limit of £100, although before it used to be £75. what does it mean? does it mean i can not pay my contract until it accumulates to £100? Or dus it mean that wen my mins n texts run out i can still keep using my phone until i run up £100??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lana-90)
    I have a contract with virgin mobile, its £18 per month, i was checking my accoutn online n it says that i have a credit limit of £100, although before it used to be £75. what does it mean? does it mean i can not pay my contract until it accumulates to £100? Or dus it mean that wen my mins n texts run out i can still keep using my phone until i run up £100??
    This.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kexy)
    This.
    If you're on a contract is there a way to decrease that amount.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FinalFlash)
    If you're on a contract is there a way to decrease that amount.
    Why would you want to decrease it?

And no, on most networks there isn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kexy)

lol at a guess so tht u dont talk ur way through £100? lol.. but stop at say a tenner.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kexy)

Because I'm an A level student who really wouldn't want his payment to be above the initial price.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.