Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    off the new album i like Notion, Manhattan, and Be Somebody

otherwise Milk, Fans, On Call, The Bucket, Red Morning Light, California Waiting, and Molly's Chambers

saw them live a while ago, awesome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mickie112)
    If I hadn't repped already today, I would have repped you for your sig. Brandon Flowers :love:
    Ha, thanks. It's the thought that counts. And he is :love:

I don't like KOL, I think they're overrated. I do however have a fondness for Use Somebody! But all their songs from the new album have been overpplayed so it's like a death sentence hearing them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Miss-Brightside*)
    Ha, thanks. It's the thought that counts. And he is :love:

I don't like KOL, I think they're overrated. I do however have a fondness for Use Somebody! But all their songs from the new album have been overpplayed so it's like a death sentence hearing them!
    then why go into a thread with the title "Kings Of Leon" :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Anything before Only By The Night.

ReputationRep:
    Knocked Up probably.

I did really like Sex on Fire though to be fair.

ReputationRep:
    Closer =]

ReputationRep:
    I have just recently got into KoL and i like the majority of songs on the most recent album esp. revelry but i heard 4 kicks a while back and just listenend to it recently and his voice is the sex! Anyone know of any upcoming concerts in the engerland or whatnot?

ReputationRep:
    I hate it how the so called old fans say they don't like anything on only by the night, true fans are proud of Kings of Leon's progression, i must admit the first 2 albums are my favourites but i'm sure as hell not gonna stop liking a band because they have become popular. Get off the wannabe bohemian band-wagon. Rant over.

Hard to say my favourite song probably king of the rodeo or slow nights so long.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biggillystyle)
    I have just recently got into KoL and i like the majority of songs on the most recent album esp. revelry but i heard 4 kicks a while back and just listenend to it recently and his voice is the sex! Anyone know of any upcoming concerts in the engerland or whatnot?
    Reading and Leeds.

ReputationRep:
    Molly's Chambers
    Red Morning Light
    Spiral Staircase

I'm not so keen on the new stuff, it's taking me a while to get used to.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a fan and I really like Only In the Night, a real progression from their other albums. My favourite song from the new album is Use Somebody.

My number one KoL song would be On Call. I just love that song, especially Matt's closing riff.

Sex on fire, 17, revelry, notion, four kicks, arizona, king of the rodeo, charmer, california waiting have also been played non-stop on my ipod.

Another song of theirs which I love is Woo-Hoo, not many people seem to have heard that (I'm pretty sure it's a demo).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T kay)
    Another song of theirs which I love is Woo-Hoo, not many people seem to have heard that (I'm pretty sure it's a demo).
    Woo-Hoo was the B side on the Fans single.

ReputationRep:
    I think I need to listen to more of their old stuff....

ReputationRep:
    Red morning light
    Arizona
    The Runner
    Four Kicks
    King Of The Rodeo!
    Closer

I really don't like most of the new stuff they rushed it and went mainstream and lost there edge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheJeebs)
    You do know they have more albums than that?

But yeah, something off the first two albums. Actually, anything pre-Only By the Night is great.
    Yes I do. By the whole album I meant the most recent.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.