Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I have seen some people post there room numbers around the forum but thought it would be good to have them all in one place I am 11F....

ReputationRep:
    Flat 6, room B! in sep :-)
    Currently flat 33 D, and previos to this flat 77 A, and previous to that flat 62 A, lol

ReputationRep:
    45D Oh yeah, carldalton0: are there still free places for the August Flying Start?

ReputationRep:
    I am in 45A. Looks like I am in the same flat as you Bunghole.

ReputationRep:
    Flat 64!

ReputationRep:
    Flat 50

ReputationRep:
    Flat 74 wooop!! Any1 moving in on the 7th?

ReputationRep:
    Flat 7 Room B anyone else in Flat 7?

ReputationRep:
    Im in 47

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slo-Mo9)
    Flat 74 wooop!! Any1 moving in on the 7th?
    From the Foundry people that i've spoken to on here and on the Facebook group, the majority of people are moving in on the 7th. I am anyway, as most of my flatmates are. Although i might be going back home during the week as i'll prob have nothing to do as freshers doesn't start until the week after?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by staceford)
    From the Foundry people that i've spoken to on here and on the Facebook group, the majority of people are moving in on the 7th. I am anyway, as most of my flatmates are. Although i might be going back home during the week as i'll prob have nothing to do as freshers doesn't start until the week after?
    Oh dats alright then. Didn't wana move in early and c the whole place is dead. Me and my friend are both moving in but we haven't found any flatmates yet, hope they move in early aswell.
    Oh and a mate of mine i know called Lauren is staying in Flat 64 aswell

ReputationRep:
    63!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liamgazza)
    63!
    Know that flat.
    Its one on the back corner so got a bizarre curved living room!

ReputationRep:
    26a

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    Are any of you 1st years? as UCLAN is my insurance but is now my firm so now have to get accommadation but dont want to be the only fresher here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxbecca18xx)
    Hi
    Are any of you 1st years? as UCLAN is my insurance but is now my firm so now have to get accommadation but dont want to be the only fresher here
    I was thinking the same before i chose Foundry but the majority of people in my flat are 1st years so i don't think you'll be the only one

im a first year aswell!

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I'm a 1st year too and foundry said il be sharing with 4 others 1st years, so there will be lots of us about i think

ReputationRep:
    Im 1st year

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    Around 300 or so rooms in Foundry are for first years so dont worry u'll be meeting loads of peeps

ReputationRep:
    Arh thats good, was starting to worry. Ive managed to get a room and im with 1 other 1st yr and 3 2nd years but i suppose there will be lots of us in the common room.

What are you all studying?
    Im doing Retail management with fashion/going to try and change to buying

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 15, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.