But your signature says that you're a smelly Lib Dem! :yes:
    Damn, outwitted by a girl again :sad:

If only i had a vagina :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    Damn, outwitted by a girl again :sad:

If only i had a vagina :cry:
    Vagina- 1, Penis- 0.
    Then again, Jebus didn't have a vagina, and damn, he was cool. :jebus: You ain't gunna find no vagina-carrying beast who can shake it like that!

ReputationRep:
    psychosomatic

honestly though it's really difficult to be anaemic because most food has iron in it and many that don't are fortified with iron

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by munn)
    psychosomatic

honestly though it's really difficult to be anaemic because most food has iron in it and many that don't are fortified with iron

No its not difficult to be anaemic at all....you get insufficient iron content in your food for a period of time and you will become anaemic. It happens over a period of time. And not everything has iron in it.

(Original post by Unbiased Opinion)
    Vagina- 1, Penis- 0.
    Then again, Jebus didn't have a vagina, and damn, he was cool. :jebus: You ain't gunna find no vagina-carrying beast who can shake it like that!
    :rofl: Good point.

Still, there's no real proof he existed soo :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    :rofl: Good point.

Still, there's no real proof he existed soo :ninja:
    Come now, Leo (or is that your star sign??), there is no need for such cynicism (not that I'm Christian or anything, but hey.) :sadnod: Perhaps there is no proof that vaginas or penises exist... but let's not get into solipsism. Solipsism is smelly.

I feel a bit bad for straying off topic ridiculously... sorry, OP. :jumphug:

(Original post by Unbiased Opinion)
    Come now, Leo (or is that your star sign??), there is no need for such cynicism (not that I'm Christian or anything, but hey.) :sadnod: Perhaps there is no proof that vaginas or penises exist... but let's not get into solipsism. Solipsism is smelly.

I feel a bit bad for straying off topic ridiculously... sorry, OP. :jumphug:
    Indeed, sorry for spam :sad:

ReputationRep:
    It's totally managable, just all the symptoms you've read about. Dizziness and breathlessness being the main ones. The only way to really get to the bottom of it is a simple blood test, and then highly likely some iron tablets. But as always, we can't diagnose you, only a GP can.

ReputationRep:
    I get aneamic all the time.
    Just go to your GP and they will give you a blood test to see if you are or not.
    If you are you will get some nice iron tablets.
    Hope you feel better soon

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.