Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone!

I need a little help from all you fashion know-hows out there I'm going to a fancy dress party (so bars/clubs) as a rainbow, so I'm wearing a piece of clothing or an accessory in every colour of the rainbow. I'm incredibly poor at the moment so using my own wardrobe was the cheapest option! Trouble is, I've run out of accessories. I'm not much of a fashion girl, so I don't really know the ins and outs of what range of accessories there are out there. This is where you lovely people come in! If you could help me out by suggesting some types of accessories that I could wear with an outfit I'd be incredibly grateful!

So far the outfit is:
    An orange skirt (if anyone shops at River Island it's the lanterny one with sequins on the pockets)
    A strappy, simple indigo top
    Violet high heels (I need the height! And although I didn't think it'd look right with different shades of purple it does actually seem to go together rather well!)
    A headband with a cutout of a glittery rainbow stuck on.
    A Rainbow necklace

So, of course I'll need a bag which can take up one of my colours. But, I need three other accessories to make up the colours. If any of you could suggest anything to take up a colour (I realise there will be a lot of clashing and over-colourfulness by the way!), that'd be amazing!

Thanks a lot for any help

xx

ReputationRep:
    gay pride banner:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    tights/leggings (can get them in lots of bright colours)
    a waist belt in one of the other colours
    legwarmers? (its gonna be pretty ott anyway lol)
    bangles maybe

ReputationRep:
    earrings, neon hoops maybe
    really vivid eyeshadow?

ReputationRep:
    i'd head to primark for their cheap prices and loud colours. the jewellery is really cheap - just get some different coloured bangles and wear on the same arm like the stripes of the rainbow, chunky ones would show better. Legwarmers there are 98p and they do a range of colours, i've got most of them for my various fancy dress stuff!

maybe also paint your nails lots of different colours? surely you've lots of random colours, or can borrow from friends.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.