Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Quite literally, the perfect girl! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joist)
    Personality-wise, she's a few years younger but very mature, much more mature than her age due to moving around a lot and living abroad for some time.
    umm, how much younger?

Prove it.

Pic's please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maximum Velocity)
    Corrected !
    That's what I put originally but I changed it to make sense in the context of this situation.....

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Errr....die, perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marc908)
    That's what I put originally but I changed it to make sense in the context of this situation.....

:rolleyes:
    Lol , I can't even remember what you said this was years ago lmao !.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maximum Velocity)
    Lol , I can't even remember what you said this was years ago lmao !.
    Actually a day not a year but nvm... no worries :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joist)
    I'm just bloody frustrated that from now on I'm just going to be settling, and I do hate settling for mediocrity.
    Wow. At least your incredibly healthy self esteem will be around to keep you company at uni.

Seriously though, there are countless smart, beautiful girls out there. Don't put her on a pedestal, don't put yourself on a pedestal, and you'll realize that the new girls you meet in September have equally as many things to love about them.

................................ ...........Pics????

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.