Turn on thread page Beta

Crushbot application on facebook watch

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know how it works
    A few ex girlfriends came up as my answer..same thing for a friend...might be that it works on how much certain ppl click on your profile?...
    Just curious

ReputationRep:
    It seemed to be strangely accurate
    Probably who clicks the most, as it wasn't based off numbers of wall posts/comments (some people I'd never spoken to, apart from the 1st)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marsha2112)
    Probably who clicks the most, as it wasn't based off numbers of wall posts/comments (some people I'd never spoken to, apart from the 1st)
    You know!!!..ive got 3 friends to do it and its coming up with strangely accurate answers for all of us (ex girlfriends/girls we think that might fancy us/girls cerain friends are "seeing")

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marsha2112)

3 other friends now too!!

I just did it for men..lol..and 4 of the ppl that came up are in my social group..3 are my best mates.....1 random guy

2 other mates did it for men and the top 4 were all best/good mates that came up..but number 5 was a randomer....

This thing is seriously strange!!

ReputationRep:
    It's not accurate for mine, AT ALL.

It must be random, people who came up i've barely spoken to in years and have made one comment to on facebook.

Don't read into it too much.

ReputationRep:
    There's no way this is just random. Three of the girls it picked are all from where I used to work, and all of them seem at least plausible. At least a couple more than plausible. Considering I have nearly 600 facebook friends and if I'd selected people likely to fancy me manually, at least four of them would have been the same...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dionysus)
    There's no way this is just random. Three of the girls it picked are all from where I used to work, and all of them seem at least plausible. At least a couple more than plausible. Considering I have nearly 600 facebook friends and if I'd selected people likely to fancy me manually, at least four of them would have been the same...
    Its crazy isnt it!!..
    I know a few others that have done it and its the same...
    Whats weird is that one girl who did,,the guy that came up number 1 fancies her majorly but she hates him-so it may not be done on comments/photos together-im thinking maybe how many times they go on your profile??..seeing as my choices- none of em comment me

Do it again and say your interested in men lol...I did that and 4 of the people that came up were my best mates!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah.

I'm surprised. How on Earth does it manage it so quickly? There's no logic to it on the face of it- perhaps it uses a combination of Wall Posts/Mutual appearance in Tagged Photographs/Mutual Friends?

Mine said kimoso fancies me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jangrafess)
    Mine said kimoso fancies me.
    oh man like everyone's is saying that!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm willing to bet tagged photos plays a big part. I have a few tagged photos on my facebook and quite a lot of self-taken photos. The five people it generated were four of my closest friends, and a girl I'd only met once and who stayed the weekend. All of these people appear in my tagged photos a lot, more than any other facebook friend.

Oh, and I only came in this thread because I thought it said Cumshot application on Facebook"

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.