Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Face Cloth/baby wipes Watch

I dont have bladder or bowel control

ReputationRep:
    Incontinence pads??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I dont have bladder or bowel control
    I suggest going to the doctors then as they will be able to provide the best options and solutions.
    EDIT...by the way your anon failed.

(Original post by wallflower*)
    Incontinence pads??
    ya

ReputationRep:
    I would say that unsented baby wipes would be better than a face cloth.

ok.

It's just because i am going to college in august was wondering what people tho was the best idea.

ReputationRep:
    Have a look at the Johnsons range in Boots or like, they should have some that will help.

(Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
    okay....very peculiar but there we go.

Well out of the two, baby wipes are more convenient because you just flush them. Facecloth will need washing.

There you go

but really, what a bizarre question
    You shouldn't flush baby wipes. Having so many children, you really should know that. They don't break down like toilet paper does, and they will block your system.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    You shouldn't flush baby wipes. Having so many children, you really should know that. They don't break down like toilet paper does, and they will block your system.
    lol at the "so many" children- I've got TWO children. that's really so many isn't it?:rolleyes:

And you can flush ONE wipe perfectly fine as long as you don't have a ridiculous toilet. I don't flush wipes I use on the kids because they end up going in nappy bags along with nappies, but I do use one wipe a night to take my makeup off and that flushes just fine - never had a problem with my loo getting blocked due to one wipe being in it.
    I have more of a problem with the loo getting blocked up due to my daughter using waaay too much toilet paper!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starsdream2)
    You want to wear a nappy?
    Basically you want to sit wallowing in your own filth for a little while because it will make you feel more clean?

You make so much sense!
    Do you honestly think a college/university aged man would willingly choose to wear a nappy? What are you being such a stropy mare for? :p:

(Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
    lol at the "so many" children- I've got TWO children. that's really so many isn't it?:rolleyes:

And you can flush ONE wipe perfectly fine as long as you don't have a ridiculous toilet. I don't flush wipes I use on the kids because they end up going in nappy bags along with nappies, but I do use one wipe a night to take my makeup off and that flushes just fine - never had a problem with my loo getting blocked due to one wipe being in it.
    I have more of a problem with the loo getting blocked up due to my daughter using waaay too much toilet paper!
    The OP isn't going to be just flushing one wipe at a time though :rolleyes: So you shouldn't be advising them to use them because you can "flush them" when you can't!

That's my point, and all you've done is further back that up. Thanks
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    The OP isn't going to be just flushing one wipe at a time though :rolleyes: So you shouldn't be advising them to use them because you can "flush them" when you can't!

That's my point, and all you've done is further back that up. Thanks
    I don't see why the OP can't use toilet paper like a normal person, and then use ONE wipe after that just as a quick going over.

It's better than carrying around a face cloth!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    Do you honestly think a college/university aged man would willingly choose to wear a nappy? What are you being such a stropy mare for? :p:
    He counfuddled me and I don't like being confused. I became nice later on :p:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.