Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I use liderpapel bloc micro 5mm.
    It isn't lined but i rather write on squared paper as opposed to ruled paper.
    Shame its like gold dust in the UK, haven't found a shop which stocks them yet.

ReputationRep:
    Staples.

ReputationRep:
    Paperchase!
    The subject ones (paper with coloured edges for each subject heh) are £7 for a pad, but they're really good quality, and rip really easily and look really nice in a folder.
    I bought them all throughout my AS year and will continue to do so for A2!

ReputationRep:
    I use Pukka Pads, as they're really good quality and you have the option of tearing them out or leaving them in the pad. The only downside is that sometimes the paper can rip while tearing it out but i find if you fold along the perforation beforehand it comes out really easily :p:

I also like WH Smiths 80gsm premium pad (the green one) but with those sometimes the paper tears out of its own accord and once you've used a piece of paper it automatically comes out, so you don't have the option of leaving it there like with pukka pads.

ReputationRep:
    Pukka Pads, the one I have is 80gsm and I actually feel bad using it for scrappy uni notes because it is so nice.

That's quite sad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smellslikemarmite)
    Pukka Pads, the one I have is 80gsm and I actually feel bad using it for scrappy uni notes because it is so nice.

That's quite sad.
    I feel the same when I use it for rough work

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.