7.58%
    Dreadlocks
    5.30%
    I'm A guy
    12.88%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TuckingFypo™)
    Nobody likes dreads?
    Looks like I won't be getting dreadlocks then.

Afro it is. It's growing quite nicely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elziebelzie)
    no! i love jay z! he's awesome - very pissed off at the game who keeps on dissing him :mad:
    lol jay-z doesn't care about the game.

ReputationRep:
    James Blunt - Beautiful, dedicated to you Nocontrol-boy :love:

ReputationRep:
    The guy with the afro in the first picture just equals :drool: so him... I mean that hairstyle!

The 'fro is a bit annoying because you get random people coming up to feel your hair without asking. :rant:

And I've decided I'm getting dreads. So don't hate on them people! :p: :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Short cut, with a slick shape up all the way dude :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TuckingFypo™)
    Nobody likes dreads?
    I do, but I also like the afro.
    And the short hair guy is SO good looking so his hair looks good aswell for him, even though thats really not my type, but I cant deny it, hes nice mhm:yes: .
    Anyways my point was, I like the dreads.

ReputationRep:
    I was practically forced to cut my fro off for my uni interview and haven't grown it back since. But I'm sick of the Caesar cut so as soon as I secure a job I'm growing it back.

Jay-Z FTW btw. **** the game.

ReputationRep:
    Short cut . :p:

ReputationRep:
    Not a girl but dreadlocks look fecking kewl! I wish I could have hair like that when I'm older. Makes you look so different! Huge dreadlocks are amazing!

ReputationRep:
    Short crop 100%!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    The short crop and fro. Not keen on corn rows at all.

Even a bald taye diggs might do it for some... ahem

Ok I'm getting a little carried away I think...but god damn!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren__x)
    I do, but I also like the afro.
    And the short hair guy is SO good looking so his hair looks good aswell for him, even though thats really not my type, but I cant deny it, hes nice mhm:yes: .
    Anyways my point was, I like the dreads.
    I don't think you have any idea what it involves getting dreads my dear. Cornrows are easy enough, afro is fine (I managed mine for the last 4 months before cutting it). But dreads are truly horrid and take so much care. And in some you can even get fungus growing in them :puke:

ReputationRep:
    I've got a bit of an afro going on right now, I might get mini dreads, like Kele from Bloc Party :yep:

ReputationRep:
    short cut defo....

please dont get braids or dreadlocks.
    i just dont get braids on guys...AT ALL.
    dreadlocks can understand if one was born with it or if it was religious reasons, but braids- NO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    I don't think you have any idea what it involves getting dreads my dear. Cornrows are easy enough, afro is fine (I managed mine for the last 4 months before cutting it). But dreads are truly horrid and take so much care. And in some you can even get fungus growing in them :puke:
    Ewwww that sounds so gross, Ive heard about them smelling sometimes but not fungus growing:afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KirstyK)

:drool:

Where's the option for shaved heads?
    haaaaaaaawt!! :drool:

but on topic. in the poll pictures i would say the afro or short cut cos they are georgous!!
    but with that pic of omarion, I can't decide now. So anyone, I guess it depends if it looks good on the guy...

ReputationRep:
    I love the afro, but not the Sideshow Bob-looking one the OP posted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)

If you don't take good care of them. Maintenance is of utmost importance with dreads. I can imagine fungus if somebody just leaves their hair, like one dude I know didn't wash his for 4 years because he just assumed you don't wash dreadlocks. Now that = :puke:

Oh and 'fro ( preferably the smallish kind a la Michael Ealy pics as shown before)

followed by

cornrow/short cut

then dreads (when done well can look AMAZING!)

ReputationRep:
    First!

Corn rows are just a no no in my opinion :no:

so for me it's the short crop

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.