Not again!! Watch

tiana
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
In the past I was seeing this guy who was kind of a bad boy but knows what he wants in life etc the only probably is we stopped talking for a while, but we both thought that we had pissed off each.

Within that time, I saw a few guys but he went into a relationship and they even have engaged on facebook A few months later he starts chatting to me again on msn, and says he misses me and that he wants to see me, but told him that he shouldn't because he has a girl and that they're on a break.

I went to see him this week and ir was just like old times, but haven't stopped thinking about him, he said that its over with his girl and that I should worry about his relationship status even though its still there on facebook.

What can I do, I don't want to fall for him again and don't want him if he's playing about etd help!!1
sil3nt_cha0s
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You obviously have feelings for him that you can't suppress. Next time you see him, spill your heart out and engage in passionate sex. No guy can resist, I'm tellin' ya :yep:
Laurah5498
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Don't do it.

Trust me on this one, I've been back there and it got ugly. He's probably looking for fun whilst he's on the break with this girl. You're playing with fire and its you that's going to get burnt at the end of the day
tom_tom_tom
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
For one the status on facebook is never a accurate indication of things as most people piss around with it.

However i think it may be better for you to stay away from this one, he sounds like he wants his cake and eat it and will not really care if he hurts you abit.

I think moving on and finding someone else is a better bet.
baby_lovexo
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Laurah5498)
Don't do it.

Trust me on this one, I've been back there and it got ugly. He's probably looking for fun whilst he's on the break with this girl. You're playing with fire and its you that's going to get burnt at the end of the day

this! ive been there too and it doesn't feel nice! i hope it works out for you, but in what you have said, he sounds like a ****! :/
thatsjustit
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Dont go there, seriously. Sounds like he's looking for sex whereas you have the feelings... Doesnt sound worth it to me.
tiana
Rep:
?
thank-you for your advice, but the thing is I just can't say NO to him....
ToeRag
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by tiana)
In the past I was seeing this guy who was kind of a bad boy but knows what he wants in life etc the only probably is we stopped talking for a while, but we both thought that we had pissed off each.

Within that time, I saw a few guys but he went into a relationship and they even have engaged on facebook A few months later he starts chatting to me again on msn, and says he misses me and that he wants to see me, but told him that he shouldn't because he has a girl and that they're on a break.

I went to see him this week and ir was just like old times, but haven't stopped thinking about him, he said that its over with his girl and that I should worry about his relationship status even though its still there on facebook.

What can I do, I don't want to fall for him again and don't want him if he's playing about etd help!!1
there is only 1 solution....

"Menage- a- tois"
tiana
Rep:
?
(Original post by ToeRag)
there is only 1 solution....

"Menage- a- tois"
I don't think so...
tiana
Rep:
?
I just want to know, what I could say to him, to make sure that him and his girl are over, and that their not on a break and him just wanting to do things?
ToeRag
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by tiana)
I don't think so...
Spoil sport
mitsabeeba
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i like how you put ENGAGED ON FACEBOOK in bold letters. facebook dictates our lives.

dont get involved with him. sounds like a rat.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have any savings?

Yes (72)
75.79%
No (23)
24.21%

Watched Threads