Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    In the past I was seeing this guy who was kind of a bad boy but knows what he wants in life etc the only probably is we stopped talking for a while, but we both thought that we had pissed off each.

Within that time, I saw a few guys but he went into a relationship and they even have engaged on facebook A few months later he starts chatting to me again on msn, and says he misses me and that he wants to see me, but told him that he shouldn't because he has a girl and that they're on a break.

I went to see him this week and ir was just like old times, but haven't stopped thinking about him, he said that its over with his girl and that I should worry about his relationship status even though its still there on facebook.

What can I do, I don't want to fall for him again and don't want him if he's playing about etd help!!1

ReputationRep:
    You obviously have feelings for him that you can't suppress. Next time you see him, spill your heart out and engage in passionate sex. No guy can resist, I'm tellin' ya :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Don't do it.

Trust me on this one, I've been back there and it got ugly. He's probably looking for fun whilst he's on the break with this girl. You're playing with fire and its you that's going to get burnt at the end of the day

ReputationRep:
    For one the status on facebook is never a accurate indication of things as most people piss around with it.

However i think it may be better for you to stay away from this one, he sounds like he wants his cake and eat it and will not really care if he hurts you abit.

I think moving on and finding someone else is a better bet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurah5498)
    Don't do it.

Trust me on this one, I've been back there and it got ugly. He's probably looking for fun whilst he's on the break with this girl. You're playing with fire and its you that's going to get burnt at the end of the day

this! ive been there too and it doesn't feel nice! i hope it works out for you, but in what you have said, he sounds like a ****! :/

ReputationRep:
    Dont go there, seriously. Sounds like he's looking for sex whereas you have the feelings... Doesnt sound worth it to me.

ReputationRep:
    thank-you for your advice, but the thing is I just can't say NO to him....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tiana)
    In the past I was seeing this guy who was kind of a bad boy but knows what he wants in life etc the only probably is we stopped talking for a while, but we both thought that we had pissed off each.

Within that time, I saw a few guys but he went into a relationship and they even have engaged on facebook A few months later he starts chatting to me again on msn, and says he misses me and that he wants to see me, but told him that he shouldn't because he has a girl and that they're on a break.

I went to see him this week and ir was just like old times, but haven't stopped thinking about him, he said that its over with his girl and that I should worry about his relationship status even though its still there on facebook.

What can I do, I don't want to fall for him again and don't want him if he's playing about etd help!!1
    there is only 1 solution....

"Menage- a- tois"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ToeRag)
    there is only 1 solution....

"Menage- a- tois"
    I don't think so...

ReputationRep:
    I just want to know, what I could say to him, to make sure that him and his girl are over, and that their not on a break and him just wanting to do things?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tiana)
    I don't think so...
    Spoil sport

ReputationRep:
    i like how you put ENGAGED ON FACEBOOK in bold letters. facebook dictates our lives.

dont get involved with him. sounds like a rat.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.