Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    I went out with this girl on Monday and I think it went really well. We just sat in the park and talked for hours and she made really good company. Anyway, I was thinking of asking her out again but I don't really know where to. If anybody had any ideas that would be great.

Also, seeing as I only saw her on Monday is trying to ask her out again now a bit too soon?

thanks

ReputationRep:
    Propose to her? :dontknow: That beats any date imo...

ReputationRep:
    Ask her to go bowling or something in the evening and then go for a meal afterwards?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe ask if she wants to do something at the weekend or next week? That doesnt seem too soon tbh. What about lunch and coffee so you can spend more time getting to know each other?

ReputationRep:
    Meal and then a film....it is a cliche, but it is a cliche cos it is so damn good.

ReputationRep:
    Try Bowling dude, just remeber to let her win.

ReputationRep:
    Bowling sounds pretty funny actually

ReputationRep:
    see ice age 3 in 3D:cool:

ReputationRep:
    You could always ask her if she has anything in mind for you guys to do? If not, then you could suggest something, like a movie?

ReputationRep:
    Ice age sounds awesome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joestevens2092)
    Ice age sounds awesome
    I would suggest cinema but i think its a bit too antisocial for a 2nd date! If you did bowling you could have a laugh and the bowling place where i am (dunno about where you are) has all neon lighting and a bar and you can drink whilst you bowl etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joestevens2092)
    Ice age sounds awesome
    make sure its the 3D version though, you cant have second best 2D:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexsheppard11)
    make sure its the 3D version though, you cant have second best 2D:rolleyes:
    Words of wisdom

ReputationRep:
    Bowling is always hilarious. Do it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jinxy)
    I would suggest cinema but i think its a bit too antisocial for a 2nd date! If you did bowling you could have a laugh and the bowling place where i am (dunno about where you are) has all neon lighting and a bar and you can drink whilst you bowl etc.
    This, especially the first part! If you don't know her that well why do something where you don't get to know her any better?

I think bowling is great; social, fun, conversation starter, cheap, AND you can go for food/drinks while you're there

To add: Don't let her win! I'd punch a guy who bowled like a tard for that reason! If I'm gona lose; I'm gona lose. It's just a game :yep:

ReputationRep:
    haha good ideas so far

ReputationRep:
    Have a few ideas in your mind but don't actually tell her what you got planned that day. Just say you're gonna hang out and see what takes your fancy. Gotta be spontaneous! All that bowling/cinema/ice skating thing gets pretty old. Yea sure a meal somewhere is nice especially if you're gonna spend a few hours together, but you don't HAVE to do an organised social activity with every date.

If they like you, they will just enjoy your company. Whether it's chilling at the park on a nice sunny day with ice cream or sharing a long coffee at Starbucks on a rainy day, it's all good!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.