The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

yes...
so many times..
the most recent time being; liking a guy, being really close to him. He seemed to like me back too. I knew he was bi-sexual but i was like, "yeah, ok, whatever, it doesn't really matter." This morning I found out he was gay... :frown:
Peachykeen09
Oh..what's that? :s-smilie:

Basically, nice bums lol, Amandacalifornia explained it quite well.

I thought everyone knew what a peachy bum was haha.
Oh thanks for explaining it Amanda :smile:
I've never heard of that before haha
Hylean
Serves you right for propositioning me in such a manner. :hmmm:

I am unashamedly reserved for the use of Jangrafess and Seanisonfire.

I'm all yours. :love:
Sakura-Chan
Yeah. Then I got him, decided he wasn't all that great and moved on :h: All those months of hard work for nothing. Lol.

Oh how I can relate to you. :p:
Reply 105
Jangrafess
I'm all yours. :love:

I've got a job in a cocktail bar now, so I can even get you stupidly drunk and have my wicked way with you.

But seriously, man, three rainbow gems? How much are you slutting yourself?! :p:
Hylean
I've got a job in a cocktail bar now, so I can even get you stupidly drunk and have my wicked way with you.

But seriously, man, three rainbow gems? How much are you slutting yourself?! :p:

Sean's with me in London at the moment. Are you around tomorrow? We can't do Monday night and Tuesday night I'm working. Wednesday is busy till the evening too... so it could be tricky after that.

I slut myself all over the place, but only because you're not around enough any more.
Reply 107
Jangrafess
Sean's with me in London at the moment. Are you around tomorrow? We can't do Monday night and Tuesday night I'm working. Wednesday is busy till the evening too... so it could be tricky after that.

I slut myself all over the place, but only because you're not around enough any more.

I am possibly around tomorrow, yes. Awaiting a call from my job about where I'll actually be working, could be any of the chain but likely to be in Soho, Covent Garden or Spittlefields. If they want me to work that night, which I doubt, I won't be available, but otherwise I have nothing planned.

You've got my number still? Give me a text tomorrow and we shall try to arrange something. If I haven't heard from them by 3pm, say, I'll be free after that. On this note, I'm heading to bed, but I'll text you with the number I've got for you to see if it's still yours. Hope to see you soon.
h-star
I've never been able to have anyone I've ever liked. Sucks.

me neither :sigh: :sigh: :o:
i usually fall for guys i cant have ... and then, when i moved on, they'd ten actually start showing interest in me and stuff ... soooo annoying. hahahaha, but im still having fun and dont turn emo, so who cares :biggrin:
I do right now............
Isn't it like the LAW that you want people you can't have?!?!
Well I Liked him at the beginning...There was this girl that always wanted him...she constantly kept writing on his fb that she was attracted to him..but at first he didnt want to go out with her....he told me this. He said something about "lookings doesnt cut it for him" like theres more to a girls beauty (of course his right) and I agreed with him :biggrin:.
Now their going out...I do feel a bit disappointed but im happy at the same time. Because deep down I never truly wanted to go out with him. :biggrin:
Plssss dont criticisee me. Ive been criticised at lot.
A few who have already had boyfriends, who although were not bothered about cheating on them wouldnt break up with them.

Latest