Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do I need to gain weight ? ( Pics ) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Honestly i think you look just fine. If you want to change i'd suggest doing some form of exercise though (in addition to eating more), otherwise you risk just becoming chubby which probs isn't what you're going for, right? But as i said already i don't think you look skinny at all, trust me.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 6ft 1 and I weigh 57KG. That's skinny(well slim because I do exercise as my avatar shows), you are not skinny by any stretch of the imagination. The only difference being that I'm 16 (growth spurt and that) and I do an extreme amount of exercise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maximum Velocity)
    But were both boys I don't want to hug a boy , I want to hug a girl :confused: .

What provoked you to say that sentance anyway :ninja: :p: ( Don't expose meiii )
    I think he's been hacked or in a silly mood. He sent me a silly message th other day

ReputationRep:
    Why did you blank your face out when you're profile has your picture on there?

ReputationRep:
    ^ Already been asked...

ReputationRep:
    You just look like an average untrained ecto.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, because it's a lot more fun than exercising.

ReputationRep:
    It depends what you mean by 'need', naturally. You're at a weight which is perfectly healthy for your height and you don't appear to have an unhealthily low or high amount of fat so in terms of your health you don't need to gain anything. If you want to be competetive in any sport which requires strength or get attention when you're topless, then yes, you need to gain weight.

ReputationRep:
    you dont need do gain weight, or lose it for that matter. You look pretty good, especially at 15.

ReputationRep:
    You look fine, but if you're going to tone up, do it sensibly.

ReputationRep:
    You look good to me
    dont put weight on :cookie:

ReputationRep:
    You look fine. You have the body of a 15 year old. If you were a grown man then my reply might be different.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomasmc135)
    I'm 6ft 1 and I weigh 57KG. That's skinny(well slim because I do exercise as my avatar shows), you are not skinny by any stretch of the imagination. The only difference being that I'm 16 (growth spurt and that) and I do an extreme amount of exercise.
    6'1 and 57KG ?. That's unhealthy. I don't exersize no more , as soon as I exersize I lose loads of wegiht. So I figured if I eat normally and don't do exersize I'll stay as I am now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadiechantel)
    You look good to me
    dont put weight on :cookie:
    Aw thanks , yeah your pictures nice aswell .

(Original post by EskimoJo)
    You look fine. You have the body of a 15 year old. If you were a grown man then my reply might be different.
    Thanks. Well in about a years time I'll be slightly bigger , I'll do another thread like this next year.

ReputationRep:
    No way..you're not too skinny. You're quite built considering you're only 15 (according to your profile)!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Just do press-ups and pull-ups and eat well till you're like 18 or something. Then join the gym, when you're 15/16 you're still growing and need energy for that. When you're like 18/19 you stop growing taller and can fill out really quick.

Just do press-ups and pulls ups to keep in shape. Don't bother with bicep curls, big arms on small body look ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hugh-Jackman)
    Just do press-ups and pull-ups and eat well till you're like 18 or something. Then join the gym, when you're 15/16 you're still growing and need energy for that. When you're like 18/19 you stop growing taller and can fill out really quick.

Just do press-ups and pulls ups to keep in shape. Don't bother with bicep curls, big arms on small body look ridiculous.
    Big mouths with small brains look worse. Stop posting.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.