Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I did a bad thing today Watch

ReputationRep:
    Big deal, when I was 13 I used eat a ten pack of sainsbury's donuts everyday all to myself. Now i just eat 4 krispy kremes a day. Good for the tastebuds, bad for the gut, wallet teeth and pratically everything else :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Im not even mad, i'd just impressed...

ReputationRep:
    Thats not possible....after 3 its unthinkable.

ReputationRep:
    were you not sick or anything?!

ReputationRep:
    I ate a 12 pack of creme eggs in about half an hour once. It was goooood :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by biffyclyro27)
    I ate a 12 pack of creme eggs in about half an hour once. It was goooood :yep:
    No need to eggxagerate your claims to make yourself look cool. I'll have to make an eggxample of you boy! Did your mother tell you that lies on eggxacerbate situations? :p:

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm2:

You should be ashamed of yourself!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    No need to eggxagerate your claims to make yourself look cool. I'll have to make an eggxample of you boy! Did your mother tell you that lies on eggxacerbate situations? :p:
    I swear to god it's true dammit! They're like pringles, once you pop, you just can't stop. :yes:

I also think you are being eggstremely rude :P

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by biffyclyro27)
    I swear to god it's true dammit! They're like pringles, once you pop, you just can't stop. :yes:
    I agree. After 12 though, I'd vomit. Lots.

ReputationRep:
    I could/would do that, it's fine.
    The worst is when you buy a biiiig bar of chocolate because it's on offer or whatever, thinking you'll just have a square or two and save the rest, then before you know it, you're down to the last row and it looks so lonely all on its own so you eat it even though you feel slightly sick.

The most i can offer is 6 bags of walkers crisps :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    I agree. After 12 though, I'd vomit. Lots.
    try it, you will not be dissapointed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wallflower*)
    I feel so ashamed.
    I feel so dirty.
    I was going to post this anonymously in H&R, but I decided to post it here instead so that other people with a similar experience will know that they are not alone.

Today, I ate 8 cadbury's creme eggs. And I would do it again, damn it.
    You big fatty. And not one for Tom.

ReputationRep:
    I am on a bumping mission and i will not be stopped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbu mpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpvv bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbu mpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbu mpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump vvbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbu mpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbu mpvvbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbu mpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbu mpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump bumpvvbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump bumpbump

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.