Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ok so i want a proper personal 6 week diet + Gym workout plan..PLEASE HELP.... watch

ReputationRep:
    Ok well im serious i have started going gym been gym 4 so far this week(not literally this week but past few days). I went on Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I dont notice any loss in my belly fat and i did do intensive working out. I know i shouldnt expect to see a difference in 4 days but from tomorrow i would like a serious plan which id like to follow....

Please can you help me out with my plan....

This is what ive got so far for tomorrow

Go gym for about 2 hours and only work on cardiovascular workouts.....

Im planning on doing half an hour running on treadmill, half an hour on bike, half an hour on this other bike my gym has got and half an hour on this pulling thing (sorry dont know names)

Is that good enough?

Also diet wise what should i be eating? (IM VEGETARIAN BUT EAT EGG) PS: Before you ask i DONT eat fish

I am planning on getting some protein shake from asda tomorrow....

The day after tomorrow ill do weights....so it is going to be a cycle of weights cardio weights cardio etc....

My aim is to try and loose my belly fat completely in the next weeks and try and get a few packs....

Me mate who has a 6 pack thinks i can

Anyways any additional advice and help will be great.....

ReputationRep:
    Why only 6 weeks?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red_alerts)
    Why only 6 weeks?
    6 week holiday.....Yh will carry on after that buh wont be able to go gym everyday after that....

I wanna at least try and loose me belly before school opens and then can work on 6 pack...

ReputationRep:
    Tbh you prob need cardio 5-6 times a week for drastic changes that quick. E.g:

Mon: HIIT
    Tues: SSCV
    Wed: HIIT
    Thu: SSCV
    Fri: HIIT
    Sat: SSCV
    Sun: Rest

Shouldnt be too hard. Combined with a reduced cal/clean diet could be enough depending on your starting point.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh you prob need cardio 5-6 times a week for drastic changes that quick. E.g:

Mon: HIIT
    Tues: SSCV
    Wed: HIIT
    Thu: SSCV
    Fri: HIIT
    Sat: SSCV
    Sun: Rest

Shouldnt be too hard. Combined with a reduced cal/clean diet could be enough depending on your starting point.
    What does HIIT mean and also what does SS mean? I know CV means cardiovascular....

Im vegetarian what should i be eating?

Im going to get those protein shakes tomorrow as i want to get a bit more broader.... I got quite a belly not gigantic but its a bit big. As in when i sit i got a big roll and 1 small one......

It sticks out a bit....

ReputationRep:
    Lol, few issues to address then. I'll post my thoughts tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, few issues to address then. I'll post my thoughts tomorrow.
    Can you tell me what those abbreviations mean?

ReputationRep:
    High intensity interval training (work:rest ratio 1:1 15-24 mins)

Steady state (low intensity) cardio (steady pace 40-60 mins)

There should be some stickys discussing them.

ReputationRep:
    HIIT - High intensity interval training. Basically you steadily jog for 2 minutes, then sprint for 20 seconds. Rinse and repeat really.

SSCV - Steady state cardio. Havnt really heard much about this, but im assuming its just a continuous pace of cardio (e.g. jogging for Twenty minutes at the same speed).

I'd recommend HIIT, great way of dropping excess weight. However id reccomend you dont over do it to begin with, as you could cause yourself an injury.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.