Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls do you think you're pretty? Watch

  • View Poll Results: Do you think you are pretty?
    Yes
    168
    45.16%
    No
    204
    54.84%

    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    I was watching how to look good naked and started thinking, do you think your pretty?

    Forget what other people tell you, do you think your are beautiful?

    Interested to see the results
    Offline

    4
    ReputationRep:
    No.

    I think I have nice eyes though, but that's probably from years of people telling me I do.
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    Yeah, my face atleast :p:
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    i know it said 'girls'......but i just HAD to vote yes
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mandark)
    i know it said 'girls'......but i just HAD to vote yes
    I'm sure you are gorgeous anyway
    Offline

    1
    ReputationRep:
    Not at all.
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    This is the perfect thread to unleash my mojo :awesome:

    Only joking

    60% of the girls I know say they look like crap to fish out compliments. the other 40% genuinly don't think they look good. but the 40% of girls are better looking than the 60%...
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    nope
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    why thankyou and the same to you, telegram me sometime
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peachykeen09)
    Not at all.
    I think u and me both kno tht u are ... modest!
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    I'm not hideous but then again I'm nothing special either. I would call myself average.
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    how common to you guys think it is that girls who most people say are attractive dont realise it?
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    No :nothing:
    Offline

    1
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peachykeen09)
    Not at all.
    Your very pretty:yes:
    Offline

    15
    ReputationRep:
    I'm kind of average.
    Offline

    12
    ReputationRep:
    :no:
    Offline

    1
    ReputationRep:
    Unattractive girls are the smallest, most disregarded and yet simultaneously hated category in all the world. So much so that the word "girls" does not include 'unpretty' girls by definition.

    Yet the vast majority of girls bend over backwards to exclaim about their inferior looks to appear sweet and humble. If you really feel you are entirely unpretty, you don't tempt fate by drawing attention to your aesthetic merit, or lack thereof.
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    Cue all the girls saying no so they get compliments
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    Yes, over average.
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I'm kind of average.
    You're more than average :hubba:
 
 
 
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

    You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

  • Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

    You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

  • The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

    Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

    Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.