Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls do you think you're pretty? Watch

• View Poll Results: Do you think you are pretty?
    Yes
    45.16%
    No
    54.84%

ReputationRep:
    Im pretty hideous in the mornings, pretty average during the day and I scrub up pretty ok in the evenings.

Thus I am pretty.

ReputationRep:
    I vote everyone who says yes must supply picture.

ReputationRep:
    yes,probably.but it really means nothing to me when u comes down to it...

ReputationRep:
    Average at best when I've done hair and make-up.

ReputationRep:
    12 months ago Id probably had said yes, but now I think not (after putting on a stone during the year) bad times!! (N)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    No.

I think I have nice eyes though, but that's probably from years of people telling me I do.
    Definitely agree with the 'No' bit...you can say that again.
    Really not sure about the eyes though...'nice eyes' really doesn't make sense, how can you have 'nice' eyes? they're eyes ffs.

ReputationRep:
    I seem to look better as the day progresses

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angel_night)
    Sometimes I'll look in the mirror and think I do look quite nice today. But then I'll see the photos from that night out and I'll look hideous. Most of the time though when I look at myself I just end up feeling disappointed. I would happily change almost every part of me. All my friends are very pretty, so next to them, I feel like the odd one out...

So no, I don't think I am, though I try to get close to it. I'd say I'm average.

Ruth xx
    either you are crazy, or you have a terrible sense of humour...the stuff in bold is completely ridiculous, seriously, stop fishing for compliments.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_lola_x)
    I don't think I'm ugly...
    But I do wish I was more sexy, iyswim.
    Gorgeous :yes: !

ReputationRep:
    I voted no .. but it seems as though quite a lot of girls on here seem to think they are pretty.

I need Gok for some confidence!

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm okay, probably average. Here's a pic:

ReputationRep:
    No I don't think I'm what you would call 'pretty'......although I'm equally convinced I'm that I'm not hideous :erm:.....I'm average I think :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not exactly jaw-droppingly, unbelievably stunning, but I could've done worse when it came to claiming my face from the gene pool. Some days are better than others, lookswise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marco)
    Gorgeous :yes: !
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quail)
    I'm not exactly jaw-droppingly, unbelievably stunning, .
    Who is tbh?

And why does your hair wrap around your forehead like that?

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm prettier than other people think I am. I feel quite underrated.

ReputationRep:
    Well I don't think I'm too terrible looking but I (think I) have a weird-shaped face, baby-cheeks lol And the end of my nose turns up weird in some photos. I like the look of myself in some photos though...

ReputationRep:
    I used to think I was very unattractive when I was younger so these days I'm quite happy with how I like. Quite, I don't believe anyone doesn't have "off" days.

ReputationRep:
    I voted yes *shrugs*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Georgiahoneybee)
    I used to think I was very unattractive when I was younger so these days I'm quite happy with how I like. Quite, I don't believe anyone doesn't have "off" days.
    Guys don't. Probably because we don't wear makeup etc. I look the same every single day.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.