Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls do you think you're pretty? Watch

• View Poll Results: Do you think you are pretty?
    Yes
    45.16%
    No
    54.84%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_lola_x)
    Thank you
    I think your pretty - would it help if I wore a Megan Fox mask, would that do it for you...:rolleyes:

This thread is getting rather tedious, everyone is pretty in their own way, surely...as a guy myself I value funniness, intelligence, (shyness lol) and other things way higher than looks, and Im sure many other guys here agree with me.

(Original post by Missmeem)
    I voted yes *shrugs*
    And rightly so...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shubba Hubba Bubba)
    Will you rate me please? :o:

Not discolsing who I am though, so rate both pleaaase! :p:

Is that you, ADREAM?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Altruistic1)
    OP I can't believe you watch that show, it's trash. May be wrong here but the impression I got from the minute or so I watched of it: the hosts are trying to inspire confidence in girls, yet they're actually advocating that girls compare their bodies with those of celebrities, which is surely going to knock them?

This is the kind of confidence guys like
    :p:
    Haha, yes, confidence... that's the word... :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.)
    Who is tbh?

And why does your hair wrap around your forehead like that?
    Some people are.

I stick it there everyday with Pritt Stick because it makes me cool and popular :cool:

ReputationRep:
    no no no not pretty at allllllllll

ReputationRep:
    I think every girl finds themselves a bit ugly, on some days more than others.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quail)
    Some people are.

I stick it there everyday with Pritt Stick because it makes me cool and popular :cool:
    i've met hundreds of girls and been with some of them but i've never met anyone i would describe as "Jaw Droppingly Gorgeous" etc.

And that was a serious question about your hair, i'm not trying to have a go at you. You're not not-pretty, your hair just fascinates me a little, fairly cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.)
    i've met hundreds of girls and been with some of them but i've never met anyone i would describe as "Jaw Droppingly Gorgeous" etc.

And that was a serious question about your hair, i'm not trying to have a go at you. You're not not-pretty, your hair just fascinates me a little, fairly cool.
    Maybe I have lower standards then

I don't know why it did that to be honest. It was longer in that picture than it is now, and maybe that, coupled with a ludicrously low parting, made it go all sweepy? It doesn't do that anymore, which is saddening. I think a hairclip is probably involved as well.

Just looked at your profile and although this doesn't really mean anything, you look a lot like someone I know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quail)

I don't know why it did that to be honest. It was longer in that picture than it is now, and maybe that, coupled with a ludicrously low parting, made it go all sweepy? It doesn't do that anymore, which is saddening. I think a hairclip is probably involved as well.

Just looked at your profile and although this doesn't really mean anything, you look a lot like someone I know.
    I assure you that you probably don't know me since i'm in Scotland and you're in brighton.

That guy must be quite a handsome chap though :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quail)

You are very pretty, kind of remind me of Jade from BNTM5 (no I'm not saying you look anorexic :laugh:)

Gah this thread is bloody depressing, and I made it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Fleur_)
    Haha, yes, confidence... that's the word... :p:
    OK, you got me, we're all shallow :coma: . Happy now? =[

Just had a sneaky peak at your profile pic btw, I never realised Megan Fox had a sister. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not pretty, I'm just not hideous.

I like my nose, but that's about it.

ReputationRep:
    No... my face is alright but i HATE pics and my body isnt that great... i had scoliosis so my confidence kinda disappeared i stopped wearing tight clothes and i started wearing black ALOT...it hides your figure quite well...
    BUTT
    im just really glad im not dumb
    so i dont really care.. but i love my body no matter how ugly i think i am i would never hurt or want anyone else's body oh and my scoliosis is fixed now(3weeks ago)

ReputationRep:
    I don't think i'm as pretty as i've been told by others, but i do like my eyes

ReputationRep:
    i think i could be if i lost some weight..who knows.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes I think so. I usually believe people when they say I am. But even when I'm having an ugly day, it's really not the most important thing in my life. The confidence I have is not really contingent on the way I feel about my looks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dancex100)
    i think i could be if i lost some weight..who knows.
    you don't need to at all! you're pretty the way you are

ReputationRep:
    Kiiind of pretty.
    There should have been a kind of pretty option.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i-Citizen)
    I think your pretty - would it help if I wore a Megan Fox mask, would that do it for you...:rolleyes:
    Er, what?

ReputationRep:
    wow i cant believe more people say no :O

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.