Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls do you think you're pretty? Watch

• View Poll Results: Do you think you are pretty?
    Yes
    45.16%
    No
    54.84%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkspiders)
    How!? I quoted it...
    You put Injames... But it's the thought that counts! :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twistme)
    On a good day yes, on a bad day no. Though I always hate my nose...
    Urgh, ditto, my nose is awful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Altruistic1)
    Someone please rep this girl for me, :cool:
    How on God's/Brad Pitt's name can you have -42,749375 posts? :curious:

(Original post by FinalFlash)
    Ohh Damn :facepalm: Cultivated is at it again.
    Except, this time I was genuinely not referring to sex, *******, sucking or any sort of ******** :sad:

(Original post by Rizzletastic)
    :eek: Thats about a third of the size of yours!
    No kidding, but mine is 29 inches.
    I'm bigger Mr Big. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lnjames)
    You put Injames... But it's the thought that counts! :yes:
    Darnit. I was close. But no banana.

(Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    You're being too modest. A lot of guys would say you are pretty
    And about the same amount would say I wasn't = average... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by malleablegrace)
    No I bloody don't.
    That comes from a combination of 1) not being pretty, funnily enough 2) getting bullied in many different circumstances and basically being told I'm not and 3) personal issues stemming from that and other things.
    I'm never going to like the way I look, regardless of what I do actually look like. I could look like... well, I nearly wrote that I could look like Jessica Alba and hate it but I probably wouldn't :p: but yeah, my point is I'm always going to have low self esteem.
    Shame cause you're fit.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I'm too bad anymore... if you'd have asked me about a year ago, I'd have said that i was really ugly, but now I'm pretty much happy with who i am. Then again, I'd never argue I was the prettiest, and I know many girls who are prettier

ReputationRep:
    Darnit. I was close. But no banana.

And about the same amount would say I wasn't = average... :rolleyes:
    I bet a lot more would say you are than aren't. But I'm fighting a lost cause here. You just like every other pretty girl who say's they aren't for confirmation from guys (try lella_m for example, the prettiest girl on the site saying she's only average)

ReputationRep:
    Not at all, I know I'm nothing special. It's how I've always felt and it's something a few people have told me over the years :/ I'm not bothered anymore, I'm me and theres nothing i can do about it haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    Except, this time I was genuinely not referring to sex, *******, sucking or any sort of ******** :sad:
    By "At it again" i meant attacking individuals on tsr using sarcastic disses.....Not Sex :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    I bet a lot more would say you are than aren't. But I'm fighting a lost cause here. You just like every other pretty girl who say's they aren't for confirmation from guys (try lella_m for example, the prettiest girl on the site saying she's only average)
    Or not... I don't think I am, and I never have. I don't really need confirmation either way - I was just answering the question.

ReputationRep:
    I used to think I was pretty when I was younger, but for some reason I don't anymore... I can look ok-ish with make up and hair all done, but I don't think I'm naturally too pretty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    No.

I think I have nice eyes though, but that's probably from years of people telling me I do.
    You are and "people" are right about your eyes ...

ReputationRep:
    yeah i think i am now that i have grown up i catch quite a few guys looking my way, and get told quite alot when im out.

im not saying that in a big headed way, i still have bad days like everyone, and i havent always been pretty in my oppinion. its a rather recent development, i'ld say.

but yeah im good looking and i know it

ReputationRep:
    ICe CReAM ^^ :cute:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FinalFlash)
    By "At it again" i meant attacking individuals on tsr using sarcastic disses.....Not Sex :yes:
    Oh sorry for that reply, can't help but think of sex e-h-ve-h-ry time I type to you :coma:

Now THAT's a sarcastic reply.

You didn't answer the thread-question; Girls, do you think you're pretty? Well, do you?

ReputationRep:
    Just been reading through this thread properly, and the amount of seriously pretty girls saying they're ugly/just average - wut?! :eek:

I bet they get lots of compliments and guys are queuing up to go out with these girls!!

Try being the big lanky awkward one with the big nose!!

ReputationRep:
    Or not... I don't think I am, and I never have. I don't really need confirmation either way - I was just answering the question.
    wow ... Can't belive you think that, have only seen your profile pic but I wouldn't have thought you'd not know you were attractive ... odd ...

ReputationRep:
    I've only believed compliments that I'm pretty a few times. Sometimes I look in the mirror and think 'wow', but quite often i just look in the mirror and all i see are my spots or the fact i wear glasses or basically what's wrong. So i'm kinda 50/50.

ReputationRep:
    Actually reading a lot of these replies I'm amazed by the responses ... So many beautiful girls here but a lot don't think so ...

I've chatted to some of you and with your looks and personalities you have real winning combinations ...

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I'm particularly pretty but I have to pretend that I do when I go for castings. I love modelling but it's so *****y & can really bring your confidence down
    I aspire to be a doctor when I'm older though, so I'll be leaving the modelling world behind
    Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy it, I wouldn't do it if I didn't, but rejections can be quite hard to handle at first I'm getting used to them now though...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.