Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls do you think you're pretty? Watch

• View Poll Results: Do you think you are pretty?
    Yes
    45.16%
    No
    54.84%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greghouse)
    wow ... Can't belive you think that, have only seen your profile pic but I wouldn't have thought you'd not know you were attractive ... odd ...
    The profile picture is one of possibly seven pictures that are semi decent of me. It was a really *lucky* angle and I adore the dress. So that's why I use it for pictures. Meh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poppy1992)
    I don't think I'm particularly pretty but I have to pretend that I do when I go for castings. I love modelling but it's so *****y & can really bring your confidence down
    I aspire to be a doctor when I'm older though, so I'll be leaving the modelling world behind
    Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy it, I wouldn't do it if I didn't, but rejections can be quite hard to handle at first I'm getting used to them now though...

Omigosh you're depressingly beautiful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poppy1992)
    I don't think I'm particularly pretty but I have to pretend that I do when I go for castings. I love modelling but it's so *****y & can really bring your confidence down
    I aspire to be a doctor when I'm older though, so I'll be leaving the modelling world behind
    Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy it, I wouldn't do it if I didn't, but rejections can be quite hard to handle at first I'm getting used to them now though...
    Yours is one of the prettiest display pics I have ever seen:yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkspiders)
    The profile picture is one of possibly seven pictures that are semi decent of me. It was a really *lucky* angle and I adore the dress. So that's why I use it for pictures. Meh.
    Really? It's hard to belive... I'm usually quite good at spotting good looking girls but it'll I convince you to show me more pic of you I'll have to take your word for it! :p:

But it's a fantastic pic and wicked dress, colour works!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princessnavi22)
    Omigosh you're depressingly beautiful
    (Original post by Hoggster=))
    Yours is one of the prettiest display pics I have ever seen
    I think that's the only half-decent photo I have tbh

ReputationRep:
    I dont want to appear ungrateful so yes. There are so many people who have actual disfigurments and things.

ReputationRep:
    Lately I feel like i have the resemblance of roadkill but sometimes I look okay.

ReputationRep:
    The only thing I like about me is my hair when I've just had it cut

ReputationRep:
    i think i have a pretty face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Altruistic1)
    Pfft, that's exactly the kind of thing Megan Fox would say if she were trying to keep her identity hidden on this forum :p:
    Well, what can I say. You caught me. :p:

(Original post by Rizzletastic)
    It's the eye/eyebrow combination.
    :curious: Hhmm eyebrows, really?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natasharox)
    I used to think I was pretty when I was younger, but for some reason I don't anymore... I can look ok-ish with make up and hair all done, but I don't think I'm naturally too pretty.
    hmmm *looks at profile pic*

HOT DAAAMMMMN :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Fleur_)
    Well, what can I say. You caught me. :p:

:curious: Hhmm eyebrows, really?
    I would photoshop the offending areas of the photos side-by-side, but frankly, I'm not that big a geek.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DisgruntledMoth)
    Yet the vast majority of girls bend over backwards to exclaim about their inferior looks to appear sweet and humble. If you really feel you are entirely unpretty, you don't tempt fate by drawing attention to your aesthetic merit, or lack thereof.

TRUE DATT!!

applies to skinny girls aswell "ohh im soo FAT .. no your not and if you thought you were u wouldnt express it" :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Yes in my eyes. Cant guarantee thats what everyones opinion is of me

ReputationRep:
    quite pretty, yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rizzletastic)
    I would photoshop the offending areas of the photos side-by-side, but frankly, I'm not that big a geek.
    Haha, no need. I'll take your word for it. :p:

ReputationRep:
    i'm really really ridiculously good looking :troll:
    i'd say i'm just average, so any unfortunate soul that fancies me must go for personality "/
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    With makeup nicely done, I'm very pretty. Without it, I'm plain.

I rarely wear it. Laziness trumps prettiness.

When other girls say they're pretty, do they mean with or without makeup?

ReputationRep:
    I'm naturally pretty.
    When I put make up on my gorgeous.
    When I make an effort I'm beautiful.

Sorry if that sounds really bigheaded.
    Too many people have given me the same compliments, after a while you start to believe them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ribbits)
    At high school you know that your group of friends is rated in order of attractiveness by guys - I was always the ugliest one in the group, often being told so.
    I don't think my face is pretty at all, my nose for example has a big bump and looks completely different on the right side compared to the left. That's just... not normal.

I do like some pictures of myself which I feel show a part of my personality perhaps more than my physical looks (such as my profile picture), though.
    The pictures that show me at my plainest, how I physically really am, are the most horrible - my passport photo for example, no smile, hair behind ears; discusting, I will never show anyone who I don't have to. But if I am smiling or caught unaware during an action (such as looking for fossils in my profile picture) I think I can look pretty, or at least not unattractive. I always worry when I meet new people that they will be repulsed by me but that hasn't happened yet - So I think maybe my personality and optimism cancels out some of my physical features.
    the boys in my school thought i had nice boobs but not a big enough butt. hmm...but i prefer not to have a huge bootie. and my passport picture looks bad too...and my ID picture :mad:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.