Turn on thread page Beta

Girls do you think you're pretty? watch

• View Poll Results: Do you think you are pretty?
    Yes
    45.16%
    No
    54.84%

ReputationRep:
    If pretty means a face/body of average aesthetic appeal without any major flaws (ie. normal) then yes, I think I am pretty.

Beautiful/gorgeous/stunning/whatever are high standards that I don't know if I would say I meet, but I think pretty is just... the majority of young girls who aren't morbidly obese or have three eyes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    How on God's/Brad Pitt's name can you have ...... :curious:
    A bit of Moderator love; warnings were just not enough :coma:

Err... just look at my profile fields, it should be pretty obvious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    Oh sorry for that reply, can't help but think of sex e-h-ve-h-ry time I type to you :coma:

Now THAT's a sarcastic reply.

You didn't answer the thread-question; Girls, do you think you're pretty? Well, do you?

:eek: at your profile picture.

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm pretty but sadly also fat and not at all photogenic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baconator)
    I think I'm pretty but sadly also fat and not at all photogenic.
    I think you're photogenic, you're eyes are lovely!

Anyhow.

I would say (as many others on this thread have) that on a good day, i can be quite pretty. However, i'm not anything that you won't have already seen a million times, i.e. i'm quite average and look like a lot of other girls. I'm reaaaaaaaally deathly pale aswell, which sometimes makes me look a bit ill.

ReputationRep:
    Some days yes, most of the time no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rizzletastic)
    Have to say that's an outstanding display pic you have there, it's almost art :yes:
    Aww shucks :o: and almost art? I think you might be referring to the scream haha

ReputationRep:
    Not especially. Generally I think I'm average with the odd off day or ten.

ReputationRep:
    It varies from day to day. I couldn't vote one or the other. Some days I look in the mirror and think 'wow, I'm rather lucky', somedays I look in the mirror and wonder why I turned out so ugly.

ReputationRep:
    I find it amusing that quite a few girls on here say that they don't find themselves attractive and yet have rather large photos of themselves on their profiles. Surely those two facts cannot completely corrolate...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by writergirl)
    you don't need to at all! you're pretty the way you are

aww thankyou :p: you're really pretty too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Adeline-)
    How someone as pretty as you can't see it I just don't know. :confused:
    Aww thank you, but I have days where I am like ahhh, and other days where I feel quite pleased with how I look :yes:

ReputationRep:
    :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tea_cakes)
    :no:
    Don't be silly, the back of your head is beautiful!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lnjames)
    Don't be silly, the back of your head is beautiful!
    haha thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    No.

I think I have nice eyes though, but that's probably from years of people telling me I do.
    you are really pretty!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Ayesha*)
    if your VERY pretty u stil look pretty if your hair looks like S***
    hmm you're probably right. but when it looks bad, i feel like i look bad too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    I bet a lot more would say you are than aren't. But I'm fighting a lost cause here. You just like every other pretty girl who say's they aren't for confirmation from guys (try lella_m for example, the prettiest girl on the site saying she's only average)
    Technically, I never said I thought I was average. All I said was that I'm happy

ReputationRep:
    My ex pretty much wrecked every inch of confidence I have. So I voted no. Maybe yes on a good day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    I bet a lot more would say you are than aren't. But I'm fighting a lost cause here. You just like every other pretty girl who say's they aren't for confirmation from guys (try lella_m for example, the prettiest girl on the site saying she's only average)

I personally wouldn't say she's the prettiest girl on the site.

This girl beats everyone on the site: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=96619 :coma::coma::coma:

win win ya habibti

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.