Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls do you think you're pretty? Watch

• View Poll Results: Do you think you are pretty?
    Yes
    45.16%
    No
    54.84%

ReputationRep:
    If pretty means a face/body of average aesthetic appeal without any major flaws (ie. normal) then yes, I think I am pretty.

Beautiful/gorgeous/stunning/whatever are high standards that I don't know if I would say I meet, but I think pretty is just... the majority of young girls who aren't morbidly obese or have three eyes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    How on God's/Brad Pitt's name can you have ...... :curious:
    A bit of Moderator love; warnings were just not enough :coma:

Err... just look at my profile fields, it should be pretty obvious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    Oh sorry for that reply, can't help but think of sex e-h-ve-h-ry time I type to you :coma:

Now THAT's a sarcastic reply.

You didn't answer the thread-question; Girls, do you think you're pretty? Well, do you?

:eek: at your profile picture.

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm pretty but sadly also fat and not at all photogenic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baconator)
    I think I'm pretty but sadly also fat and not at all photogenic.
    I think you're photogenic, you're eyes are lovely!

Anyhow.

I would say (as many others on this thread have) that on a good day, i can be quite pretty. However, i'm not anything that you won't have already seen a million times, i.e. i'm quite average and look like a lot of other girls. I'm reaaaaaaaally deathly pale aswell, which sometimes makes me look a bit ill.

ReputationRep:
    Some days yes, most of the time no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rizzletastic)
    Have to say that's an outstanding display pic you have there, it's almost art :yes:
    Aww shucks :o: and almost art? I think you might be referring to the scream haha

ReputationRep:
    Not especially. Generally I think I'm average with the odd off day or ten.

ReputationRep:
    It varies from day to day. I couldn't vote one or the other. Some days I look in the mirror and think 'wow, I'm rather lucky', somedays I look in the mirror and wonder why I turned out so ugly.

ReputationRep:
    I find it amusing that quite a few girls on here say that they don't find themselves attractive and yet have rather large photos of themselves on their profiles. Surely those two facts cannot completely corrolate...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by writergirl)
    you don't need to at all! you're pretty the way you are

aww thankyou :p: you're really pretty too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Adeline-)
    How someone as pretty as you can't see it I just don't know. :confused:
    Aww thank you, but I have days where I am like ahhh, and other days where I feel quite pleased with how I look :yes:

ReputationRep:
    :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tea_cakes)
    :no:
    Don't be silly, the back of your head is beautiful!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lnjames)
    Don't be silly, the back of your head is beautiful!
    haha thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    No.

I think I have nice eyes though, but that's probably from years of people telling me I do.
    you are really pretty!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Ayesha*)
    if your VERY pretty u stil look pretty if your hair looks like S***
    hmm you're probably right. but when it looks bad, i feel like i look bad too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    I bet a lot more would say you are than aren't. But I'm fighting a lost cause here. You just like every other pretty girl who say's they aren't for confirmation from guys (try lella_m for example, the prettiest girl on the site saying she's only average)
    Technically, I never said I thought I was average. All I said was that I'm happy

ReputationRep:
    My ex pretty much wrecked every inch of confidence I have. So I voted no. Maybe yes on a good day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    I bet a lot more would say you are than aren't. But I'm fighting a lost cause here. You just like every other pretty girl who say's they aren't for confirmation from guys (try lella_m for example, the prettiest girl on the site saying she's only average)

I personally wouldn't say she's the prettiest girl on the site.

This girl beats everyone on the site: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=96619 :coma::coma::coma:

win win ya habibti

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.