Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls do you think you're pretty? Watch

• View Poll Results: Do you think you are pretty?
    Yes
    45.16%
    No
    54.84%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zircom)
    [/B]

I personally wouldn't say she's the prettiest girl on the site.

This girl beats everyone on the site: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=96619 :coma::coma::coma:

win win
    I didn't say hottest. Yes our lebanese resident is the hotest, but she isn't in the same league as lella_m. You can be pretty and not hot and vice versa.

ReputationRep:
    sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    I didn't say hottest. Yes our lebanese resident is the hotest, but she isn't in the same league as lella_m. You can be pretty and not hot and vice versa.
    Such a pervy mother ******.

ReputationRep:
    Depends .. some days i look fine, some days i look horrible. Atm i say i look average :p:

ReputationRep:
    9/10 I'm pretty damn ugly, the other 1/10 I just look stupid. The negative feedback I get confirms this

ReputationRep:
    I have good days where i think i'm ok looking but i also have some bad days where i think i'm ugly. I dont wear any make-up and sometimes i feel quite self-consious about that when i'm around guys as i dont want them to think im ugly. I dont want to wear make-up such as foundation because it just gives me spots but i wear masacra etc.

ReputationRep:
    Nah I wouldn't say I see myself as pretty. I would like to think I'm not hideous though!

ReputationRep:
    Im ew but then look decent with make up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zircom)
    [/B]

I personally wouldn't say she's the prettiest girl on the site.

This girl beats everyone on the site: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=96619 :coma::coma::coma:

win win ya habibti

Wow! she's stunning

ReputationRep:
    Hell no. I never have been, never will be. I'm not fishing for compliments either, I'm merely stating the way it is.

ReputationRep:
    im not bad. but i have game.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I'm necessarily hideous but I wouldn't say I was exactly pretty or beautiful. I have many more problems with my body than I do with my face though.
    I don't think overall my face is terrible - just a bit bland. When I'm thinner I like my prominent cheekbones as they're high, but when I'm in a mood/weight like today I feel really ugly.
    One thing I've never really had a problem with is my nose. Lots of people seem to treat it as the bane of their life but I think mine's surprisingly alright. I have big eyes and lips which I like as well. But I think my eyebrows ruin my face - they're VERY dark and VERY straight and no matter how much plucking/waxing they're shapeless, which i think drags my could-be-okay face to the mediocre range.

ReputationRep:
    Not overly.
    But since I've been with my guy I'm thought I'm prettier than what I used too.
    But no, I don't really think I'm that pretty.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say only the minority of girls are either hideous or stunning, and the majority are "nice" looking, which is where I'd put myself.

ReputationRep:
    Well, people don't vomit at the sight of me, so I might be average looking.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I really don't know. Somedays I think I might be, others I feel hideous. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so whatever. Just because a person thinks they're pretty doesn't mean others will see them the same way and vice versa.

I don't ever moan that I'm ugly or fat or whatever like some people do so that they get compliments, firstly because its annoying and secondly in case they agree with me...

But I definately think personality plays a big role in determining whether you find someone else pretty because if I don't like a person they automatically look less physically attractive to me, and the same the other way round.

ReputationRep:
    No

ReputationRep:
    I think I am reasonably average and normal loking but some people think I'm really pretty if they happen to really like short women with dark hair against really pale skin.

ReputationRep:
    Happy being average

ReputationRep:
    hmmm... i would have to say above average...with chance of being stunning if i loose a bit of weight and obviously diff hair styles make me go frm avg to above avg to stunning.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.