Turn on thread page Beta

Girls do you think you're pretty? watch

• View Poll Results: Do you think you are pretty?
    Yes
    45.16%
    No
    54.84%

ReputationRep:
    trend of this thread:

Girls says no
    Boys say you are crazy beautiful
    Girls go no again
    Boys go yes again
    Girls go no :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I like some of my features (like I love my eyes, they're big and such a dark brown they're almost like black with goldy-brown flecks in but I don't think I'm pretty. I just like my eyes!!

(Original post by malleablegrace)
    No I bloody don't.
    That comes from a combination of 1) not being pretty, funnily enough 2) getting bullied in many different circumstances and basically being told I'm not and 3) personal issues stemming from that and other things.
    I'm never going to like the way I look, regardless of what I do actually look like. I could look like... well, I nearly wrote that I could look like Jessica Alba and hate it but I probably wouldn't :p: but yeah, my point is I'm always going to have low self esteem.
    It's probably because of the red eyes :woo: DEVIL MINION :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I have my good days....then I have bad days. Depends really, but I don't think I'm too horrible to look at! Lol

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I like my lips and eyes... I don't think anyone is 100% happy though, theres always something you want to change!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    Common, hot girls should know they are hot, pretty girls should know that they are pretty.
    Not necessarily, depends on confidence and self esteem I think.

ReputationRep:
    Why are pretty people saying that they're not at all pretty?

If you're not at all pretty then what does that make me? :'(

ReputationRep:
    I did used to like my face, but I've been on steroids and they've given me "chipmunk cheeks"/"moon face" as it is so nicely described
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I wouldn't necessarily say 'pretty'; my nose is too long, and my forehead too big.

I would, however, describe myself as sexy. I have big boobs, small waist, fairly large hips. I have developed a pretty good sense of how to flatter myself and cover up the yucky bits. I know how to flirt well, which lends that extra bit of confidence; you can make yourself feel sexy with some nice clothes, nice heels, and a good attitude.

ReputationRep:
    Not particularly! But, I've had other people say I am pretty, and if they think so then that's just great. It's always going to be a confidence boost. However, I'm still not personally happy with my features, so nah. I don't think so.

ReputationRep:
    When i get up in the morning i don't think i'm ok, but once if got ready, done my hair ect and made an effort i think i can pull off pretty sometimes. I think pretty is based on how confident you are as a person. When i think i look ok, i think other people think i look better and when i think i look horrible, other people will more than likely thing the same.

ReputationRep:
    this thread is depressingly pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, no. I'll explain why, I have huge pores on my nose and top of my cheeks, that have been mistaken for freckles -_-. When blackheads have been steamed out they just come back within the next day or so cause their so freaken huge. I have one eye bigger then the other that I sometimes use "Eye Talk" to fix it.
    My natural hair colour makes me look like some goth, I'm not discriminating goths and I do have friends that are, but its just not my style. I have a round head that looks like a maryland cookie and is very flat as i have no volume to my cheeks, so pancake sideways lol.

I have chicken wigs, even though I do exercise. I have big feet which veins stick out. I have a very small chest that my big sis and mum sometimes make jokes about -_- upsets me, but i know they love me and don't mean to. I have KFC thighs as I do alot of sports, I did alot of running and swimming in younger years and now a cheerleader and one of the best jumpers. However I wanna get rid of the muscles on my thighs, their huge I want to get rid of the mass. And the fact I'm a flyer aswell in Cheerleading weight is a big thing, normally people about a stone lighter then me though slightly smaller.
    I have been to the docs about it but they said the fact it is not fat but muscle, thats why i weight slightly heavier. Gets me down a bit. and i think the fat goes to my stomach. I don't personally like my skin tone either, I think sometimes i looked like I was some kind of fried spring roll, yellowie. And no I don't have jaundice before anyone mentions it lol.

I do part time modeling freelance, but just cause you do it, it doesn't mean that your pretty at all. Agencies look for ppl with all different looks weather pretty or not and not the generalization assumption. The reason I do it, is cause its easy money sometimes, when i need extra cash for uni, its nice to sometimes have cash in hand.
    But lets hope my intelligence compensates for my lack of beauty huh? lol

ReputationRep:
    this thread is depressing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by enigma373)
    this thread is depressingly pathetic.
    Totally with you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crystal_Tokepi)
    To be honest, no. I'll explain why, I have huge pores on my nose and top of my cheeks, that have been mistaken for freckles -_-. When blackheads have been steamed out they just come back within the next day or so cause their so freaken huge. I have one eye bigger then the other that I sometimes use "Eye Talk" to fix it.
    My natural hair colour makes me look like some goth, I'm not discriminating goths and I do have friends that are, but its just not my style. I have a round head that looks like a maryland cookie and is very flat as i have no volume to my cheeks, so pancake sideways lol.

I have chicken wigs, even though I do exercise. I have big feet which veins stick out. I have a very small chest that my big sis and mum sometimes make jokes about -_- upsets me, but i know they love me and don't mean to. I have KFC thighs as I do alot of sports, I did alot of running and swimming in younger years and now a cheerleader and one of the best jumpers.

Well overall you sound delicious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spex)
    Well overall you sound delicious.
    LMAO! I think the chocolate bits represent my black heads......still find it appetizing? XD

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm average

ReputationRep:
    I didn't know which option to tick, think I am sometimes, and not at other times. Parts of me definitely are, others definitely not.

ReputationRep:
    i think i'm pretty.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.